Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im not crazy!!
    Posted: Mar 16 2008 at 9:11pm
So check this out. i have a very old tv in my bedroom. and it comes on in the middle of the night ONLY when my bf is home. he travels often cause hes a pilot...but i never see the tv come while hes gone. we were both VERY confused by this... so i believe i had a revelation...! i believe its God trying to get my attention. I often fornicate with my bf *dont judge me i have been praying for strength for a while now* the tv doesnt come on when my bf isnt there cause im not doing anything....and it does when hes here cause i am. AM I INSANE?? i know yall like dang this girl got something new going on everyday but listen to me!! im not crazy...i honestly believe Jesus is trying to get my attention. it is an old tv yes, but it NEVER comes on unless my bf is there....unless something is following my bf around???ConfusedConfusedi'm not crazy, seriously. please help me pray for strength. i am at peace but i need to build my strength
Sponsored Links

Tink View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2008 at 8:59am

That would get my attention. LOL. J/K. I'm not trying to be judgemental but I'm going to say this in love as a sister in Christ. In your post you said that you often fornicate with your bf but are praying for strength. It sounds like you're praying for strength to resist the temptation to fornicate. God's word tells us to FLEE temptation, not try to stand up against it. For example, if I want to quit eating junk food I shouldn't go buy it, have it in my house, and then ask God to help me not to eat it. LOL So if you truly love God and want to do what is right in His eyes, and since you know that this is an area of weakness, make a decision and pray for determination to stick to it. I would do one of the following:

1. If your bf is a christian and wants to stop fornicating too, maybe you can agree not to be alone in areas where fornication can occur. Instead of snuggling on the couch alone watching a movie, find an alternative activity.
2. If your bf is not a christian you may want to consider ending the relationship even though it would be really difficult.

Of course your choices aren't limited to ^^^ and I'm sure other posters will have different opinions but whatever you decide, know that God loves you. Let us know what happens. We'll pray for you.

*Don't sweat the t.v. I've had televisions that acted weird too.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2008 at 11:17am
lol Tink im not crazy about the tv! lol....see he knows Jesus but hes slowly getting close he prays but hasnt been to church in years. Girl i am trying to get married so fast lol thank you for the suggestions. its kinda hard to seperate we are apart most of the time (hes a pilot) and we suggle alot cause its a whole lot of time apart. i miss him you know. and im pregnant so it is hard. we dont fornicate often but its enough know what i mean...but that tv thing just had me freaked out...i just stopped and though is God trying to talk to me? weird how i suddenly started thinkin of that. but yeah i am trying my hardest and i believe im making some progress but i am praying still.
Tink View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2008 at 8:18pm
I know how it is. I'll be praying for y'all! Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2008 at 8:27pm

im not trying to judge to but did you say your pregnant?? then are you saying sleeping with this man is fornication but having his baby is any different?? i hope things work out for the 2 of you i hope he understands how much fornicating bothers you and loves you enough to marry you to correct this feeling if this is what you both want .. god bless you and your family Smile

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2008 at 9:59pm
i got confused india. i said i was pregnant so maybe you guys can relate to the emotions thats tied up with that. im not making any excuses for fornicating. but thank you, me and him just need to sit down and talk some more. but i thought that whole tv thing was weird. hes been gone since sunday after noon and the tv hasnt come on by itself yetShocked and dont worry india we are planning a wedding even if we have to get married in a court house and plan a big wedding later we're gonna do it!! he loves me enough but thanks anyways and you too tink. i love yall
Tink View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2008 at 6:00pm

Oh yeah... I forgot about the pregnancy emotions (I haven't experienced that yet). The courthouse sounds like a good idea w/ maybe a small reception and a big wedding later like on an anniversary or something. I'd like to renew my vows or something on my 10th anniversary. I've only been married 3yrs.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2008 at 12:04am

congrats tink i cant wait to be married 3 yearsHug

Godslady View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2008 at 7:23pm
ITA w/ the other ladies,congrats on your baby too!!!!!!!!!

If you are already planning on getting married why not just go get married at the courthouse instead of continuing to fornicate? Or set a date and make a vow to abstain from sex until your married.With you being pregnant you don't want to torture yourself or constantly feel convicted because of the sex,set yourself free..............and once your married throw the TV out!!!!! 

Best wishes
musiqlady View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2008 at 9:12pm
Lady Ice, your daughter is gorgeous! I just wanted to add that I agree with what Tink initially stated about fleeing fornication, because as we all know when sex is involved especially when it's with someone you love your mind is cloudy and it's HARD to separate your flesh and be obedient to what God's word says when you're in the midst of it all. Also you say that your boyfriend is getting closer to Christ...and I'm not going to sugarcoat this part but closer to Christ and with Christ are two different things, and the very fact that you love this man....well you should love this man enough to love his soul ( think about it) because while you're a Christian who is struggling in this sin he's not there yet and really all you're doing is helping him move farther apart from God everytime that you join him. You represent Christ and it might be a little hard for him to move closer when his light, his example (you) are showing him something that doesn't line up with God's word. I know it's hard though, I've messed up too many times in that area, but the consequences are just not worth it, youdon't want to open up the door for the enemy to take advantage
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic