Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - im not a fan of beating kids, but some kids need .
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

im not a fan of beating kids, but some kids need .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:01pm
the way he just went and grabbed her blouse...yeah he ain't playin with a full deck...
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:05pm
Did he just grab her shirt like that??

Naw, I hope she slapped his ass while she wasn't being filmed.
People film everything these days....smh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:09pm
^^^^ yea, not only were they filming but they were commenting… that would have annoyed me. 

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:13pm
shoot the dayum stroller would of accidentally rolled out those doors when opened with him in it..plus more...\

how old is he? cause if he acts like this with her, how is he in school?   Confusedhe would be attending that school all by him lonesome self cause no one would be showing up..teachers, students, principals, cafeteria staff, janitors etc...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jun 09 2014 at 2:15pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:26pm
I can bet its not the first time he has done that
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:37pm
the part that got on my nerves were the ppl talkin bout do he act like that with his dad.
stfu and enjoy the bus/train ride. i sure would knock that phone out your hand. ugh.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the part that got on my nerves were the ppl talkin bout do he act like that with his dad.
stfu and enjoy the bus/train ride. i sure would knock that phone out your hand. ugh.

It's natural because that was one of my thoughts. I don't think it is bad they they tried to "intervene" especially a man. I do think the filming was in bad taste.

When he pulled her shirt I felt my body lift out the chair. Couldn't be me. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:51am
The child isn't exhibiting normal bad behavior there are some mental issues going on. The person next to her asked if he took his meds that morning.
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:38am
Violence and disrespect are learned behavior. That child is simply mimicking what he has seen other people (probably a boyfriend) do to Mommy. Parental fail.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Imagine being on a long flight with them…
Nope, he would get a nite-nite drink or get knocked the f** out!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>