Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im in love with a sociopath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:51am
Probably ...not.

Like my mother always said ... 'some people learn the easy way (they take good advice) .. but some people .. have to learn THE HARD WAY'. Ouch
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:45pm
I have a 'friend', I really aint her friend & it's complicated.

She is going through very similar, but worse.  She wont leave. If I call a rape crisis center or an abuse center, will they call her? She is waiting for him to be released from jail.
It was very bad and I just found out it's been going on for months.

Edited by nitabug - Nov 04 2012 at 7:46pm
FiveFeet3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FiveFeet3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:37pm
Hi everyone. I just wanted to give an update. It took some time but I am happy to say I did leave the situation. Its been hard but I'm trying to make the best out of this situation. I've lost damn near everything I had to my name except for my car. Its been very stressful worrying about where I'm going to live, finding a job and just starting over. I've realized how much control this guy had on me and to a certain extent still does have. I'm still very nervous about going out in public because I'm so worried about him seeing me or answering my phone because I think its him. My nerves are just so bad I feel like something bad is going to happen to me. I am determined to get my life on track though, even if that means hitting rock bottom and starting completely over. I will be back to add more later, but thank you everyone for the support.     
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:24pm
Glad to hear you're ok! I'll keep you in my prayers!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by FiveFeet3 FiveFeet3 wrote:

Hi everyone. I just wanted to give an update. It took some time but I am happy to say I did leave the situation. Its been hard but I'm trying to make the best out of this situation. I've lost damn near everything I had to my name except for my car. Its been very stressful worrying about where I'm going to live, finding a job and just starting over. I've realized how much control this guy had on me and to a certain extent still does have. I'm still very nervous about going out in public because I'm so worried about him seeing me or answering my phone because I think its him. My nerves are just so bad I feel like something bad is going to happen to me. I am determined to get my life on track though, even if that means hitting rock bottom and starting completely over. I will be back to add more later, but thank you everyone for the support.     

You've made my day Five!!! We're all glad to hear that you're starting your journey and you're safe. Are you near family now? Maybe the fear would/will subside if you had more of a foundation? I'm just so happy to see you're post...I can't even tell you.

I applaud you for the strength you have as a young women. You deserve only the best. Starting over is hard and can be overwhelming...but with any journey...it starts with one step, which you've taken!!

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:53am
FiveFeet3, get rid of that phone, since you mentioned on your second post that he put GPS on it or whatever. Change your number and if he gets near you, call the police. Get yourself some pepper spray.

A man who beats women and abuses animals most likely will end up killing someone.

4shopiece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4shopiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:15am
Im am so happy to hear that you left and that you"re safe
Agrees with the above poster ditch that phone and change your number
get pepper spray and a restraining order

Thanks for updating the thread....best wishes
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:55pm
Oh may ff3, I wish I could hug you! I am so glad to hear that you  got out of there safely!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:27pm
How did she get away from him?
Did someone in the board helped her out (I read that someone offered her a ride) or did she run to a shelter and called her sister?
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:30pm
just read this entire thread for the first time,and all i can say is wow. i can't even imagine living like that. i am so soo glad that you got out of it and even though it was/still is thought, you found the strength and did it. i do feel that you should ditch that phone and get a whole new number, as different from that one as can be. i've never met you and i love you. just like tons of other women on here. that is NOT love. please keep us updated when you get the chance. even a mere "hey i'm still here" comment if you don't have the time or strength to explain everything. if wanted, i'm going to PM you my number/email/whatever just so i can make sure that you're okay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic