Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Im in love with a sociopath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 9:30pm

I came to look for this thread again. Hoping she would make a re-appearance. And now I see that she has family in MD and my stomach dropped..

Any updates? Can someone pm PLEASE. Thanks
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 11:50pm
Hi FF3! We are all rooting for you to do the right and the SAFE thing! I know it is hard now, but you have a lot of support here. Jewels is right that when you are full you get up from the table.

It is time to stop thinking about him and start thinking about yourself. You cannot save him. You leaving may be the wake-up call that he needs to realize that he needs to get serious help. No matter what, you simply have to go before he hurts you even more.

We are in your corner Hug. You just have to take that first step. It gets easier.
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 10:13am
Any updates from the OP? I hope she left his ass!
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 9:51am
Was thinking about the op last night :\ The holidays are coming up, I hope you make the right decision by then!I hope you are still ok though...
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 6:17pm

Sending lots of love, strength and courage your way. I hope that you are able to get some form of encouragement from the posts here especially dedicated to you. I may not know you, know you but I feel priviledged because you shared a piece of yourself with us. I just wanna let you know you are beautiful, you are strong, you are a great woman. You are better than this situation. I'll still be praying for you.

We all love you, dear.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 8:09pm
bump...
TeamUSAF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamUSAF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 5:30pm
Anybody heard from FF3? Is she okay? Did she leave him?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 11:56am
op i sent you a pm...
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 1:08pm

Yall know good and well she aint left him.

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:51am
Probably ...not.

Like my mother always said ... 'some people learn the easy way (they take good advice) .. but some people .. have to learn THE HARD WAY'. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
  Share Topic