Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Im in love with a sociopath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:18am
Are you ok?
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by FiveFeet3 FiveFeet3 wrote:

Hi everyone. I just wanted to give an update. It took some time but I am happy to say I did leave the situation. Its been hard but I'm trying to make the best out of this situation. I've lost damn near everything I had to my name except for my car. Its been very stressful worrying about where I'm going to live, finding a job and just starting over. I've realized how much control this guy had on me and to a certain extent still does have. I'm still very nervous about going out in public because I'm so worried about him seeing me or answering my phone because I think its him. My nerves are just so bad I feel like something bad is going to happen to me. I am determined to get my life on track though, even if that means hitting rock bottom and starting completely over. I will be back to add more later, but thank you everyone for the support.     

I've been through the same situation you've gone through a few years back, but it never as bad as your situation. My ex was very mentally and emotionally abusive. I used to call him mr Hyde and dr jeykell. I told him if he ever put his hands on me I'd leave him. One day he did, and I stuck by my word. I left his sorry a@$. It took some time readjusting to life before him. I was paranoid, hurt, and angry for like 4 months. Once I moved and changed my number, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I never was the same after him though. In some ways I changed for the better and some changed for the worse. I am much more mentally and emotionally stable and stronger. I'm also more wiser as far being able to not put myself in that situation again with someone whose mentally, emotionally, and physically abusive. I changed for the worse by not being as open and trusting with men. I've become more outspoken since then, which is a good and bad think.

So if you can stick it out without that loser, I guarantee you, you will be a changed person. You'll feel so much better. Just know it takes time to get through everything.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:30pm
I wonder if this girl is better or if the guy found her.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:27pm
Keep away from him
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 5:49am
Does anyone know what happened to the girl in the op
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:56pm
I think some girls in here spoke to her over the phone or texted her, so they should be able to know what's happening to her, unless she changed her number.
I really hope she is better now but the fact that she never came back after so many months, even to another thread, worries me Confused
HistoricallyKim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HistoricallyKim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by FiveFeet3 FiveFeet3 wrote:

This is going to be long bit I need some serious advice. For the last two years I've been in an emotionally and physically abusive relationship. I truly believe the man I'm with is a sociopath. When we first met he was perfect. Everything about him. No complaints at all. Then about 6 months into our relationship, I started to notice things. Like he's extremely possessive and jealous. The first night things got physical was because we went out to a bar together and i danced with another woman. When we got home he started calling me all kinds of bitches and sluts. When i didnt respond to him, he grabbed me by my neck and choked me. After that , i mean immediately after, he went on as if nothing has happened. Time passrs by and i find out hes been unfaithful. I confront him and he tells me he did it because all women are sluts and they deserve to be treated as such. He said "even my mother and sisters are sluts. So i dog bitches out." I put him out the house and he comes home the next morning begging for forgiveness. He was drunk, didnt mean it etc. I dont know why I took him back but i regret it everyday. Since then i have had two black eyes, multiple bruises ive even fractured my foot. He hits me in front of his siblings who basically just watch this sh1t happen. His sister told me one time after an incident "i would try to help you, but if i do he'll just hit me too". Ive been kicked in the stomach (while carrying his child, ended in miscarriage) ive been spit on, slapped, pushed down stairs, hes tried to throw Me out of our bedroom window. He tried to break my arm one time for bringing up him cheating. I've lost my job, we were put out of our apartment, he's stolen my car. He's banged my head into the steering wheel while I was driving. He's thrown my clothes out in the rain. He's broken at least 4 cell phones. He's taken my keys and locked me out of the house in the freezing cold, thrown a lit book of matches at me.... now I know at This point youre thinking he's just your typical abusive piece of crap man but it gets deeper... he has confessed to me that he used to kill animals for fun. Now I had two ferrets as pets and one of them mysteriously died one day. I honestly think he killed her. Another time, about a year ago, we were dog sitting for a friend... the dog had fleas so my b/f took the dog into the woods and slit it's throat and came in LAUGHING about it. He's just NOT NORMAL. He sees nothing wrong with his behavior. Others are always to blame for his actions. Example: after he punched me in the face, the next day he joked and said "it's not that bad, it just looks like you have eye shadow on". Then tells me it's my fault he did it. I shouldn't make him so mad. I couldn't even go see my mother in the hospital after her mastectomy (she beat breast cancer!!) Because I was too ashamed to see her and explain Why I had a black eye. None of my friends talk to me any more because of him. I feel isolated from the world. If I leave the house, he comes with me. He's even hidden in my trunk before to try and catch me cheating... and I've never cheated on him before! I try to explain to him that he needs some type of help but he doesn't see it. I made him read about sociopaths and he says "you're right! That does sounds like me!" And then he starts telling people he's a sociopath as if it's a badge of honour. I want to get him the help he needs but at the same time, I know no good will come of our relationship and I need to help myself. I know I need to leave but I always feel guilty as if I'm abandoning him if I walk away. Everytime I try to leave him, he starts guilt tripping me and questioning my love for him. The easy answer is to leave but I have NO WHERE to go. I have no job anymore because of him, my unemployment has ran out, I have no savings and I just don't feel like there are any other options available besides homeless shelter or stay with him. When we're good we are great. He can be that perfect guy I fell in love with but then there's his other side. I've just been so miserable. I've lost weight, I was 130 and now I'm down to 116. I'm so self conscious of my body now because I'm so skinny it disgusts me. It's the stress getting to me. And to top all of that off, for the last month his mother, his sister, her boyfriend their one year old, his 13 year old sister and two brothers are living with us in a two bedroom, one bathroom house... not to mention his sister is pregnant again. All of the people I listed minus the infant and 13 year old are adults. The house is in my name and I don't want to break a lease and have it on my credit because I know I'll have a hard time getting another place..... I just want to get out of This situation as peacefully as possible. I know I could call the police and get a restraining order and press charges but I don't want him in jail. I want him to get the help he needs. And it's so hard hiding This from my family. My mom asks me ecerytime we speak Why I always sound so sad and I can't ever tell her the real reason. It's because I don't want her to dislike him. My family adores him and I don't want them to think he's a bad person because he's not, he just really needs help. I don't know exactly What advice I'm expecting from you all. I guess I just want to know if anyone knows of a way I can disappear safely and go on with my life, or how I can get him the help he needs. It's starting to make me feel crazy. I look at home sleeping at night and think of ways to harm him. I've become an emotionless zombie because I've detached myself from my feelings. BHM, how can I leave him or help him??

Jesus born in a manger! CryOuchShocked Please tell me you're no longer in that relationship?! Please God say no. DX
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I think some girls in here spoke to her over the phone or texted her, so they should be able to know what's happening to her, unless she changed her number.
I really hope she is better now but the fact that she never came back after so many months, even to another thread, worries me Confused

this, she hasn't logged in since last year. I keep checking back here to see if she or anyone has updated
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 7:40am
Hope she is okay and stayed away from dude. Kudos for her leaving though.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

this, she hasn't logged in since last year. I keep checking back here to see if she or anyone has updated

She might have forgotten about the thread or is in a shelter and uses the internet only to look for jobs.
In the first pages of the thread some girls stated that they spoke to her....I considered asking them about her since one even offered her a ride.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>