Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm having a problem with a mentee's...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:19pm
It don't matter what she need it for....she need not be asking for you for it.  Her lack of funds is not your problem.  You are there for her child only. No shade.  Like other posters have mentioned...document the situation and point her in the right direction if she's having trouble with her bills.
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:24pm
i learned this last yr, was helping EVERYONE i could mostly monetarily, noticed they weren't & haven't helped meConfused & im talkin when i REALLY needed it...soooo once i realized i was being gullable i cut it the fukkkk outLOL  i killed gullableLOL now i make SURE to help me 1st & don't send more than 25 bucks STRESSING that's all i can afford IF i even do that Wink yeah it REALLY hurt my soul to see i'd been being used however im now able to help with advice/ a way the person can legally get it/ and keep it movin without gettin or feelin burnedThumbs Up
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 5:19pm
Just make sure you are really careful about how you handle this.

I've seen some vindictive parents get mad and then make false allegations of inappropriate conduct of the mentor toward the child.

Unfortunately, I'd cut off all contact and handle it through proper channels.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style