Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Im Having a Hysterectomy in 11hrs, I scurred....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Im Having a Hysterectomy in 11hrs, I scurred....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

After years of having fibroids, periods as heavy as a massacre, 30yrs of them...I'm done. I want to be fibroid and pain free. My Surgeon is a Black Woman and I'm pretty Happy Bout that, but it's still Surgery

You'll be fine. Are you having it done through the vagina or surgery? My friend had one at 39 due to the same issue yourehaving and she has not one regret. she was on the phone with me while she was sedated and waiting on the doctor. She said it went great and she is happy she did it (non-surgical). She hasnt any issues and was ready for work within days, but doc made her take 2 weeks off, even though she felt she didnt need that long.

Edited by Wildfire - Sep 02 2014 at 4:28pm
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:33pm
Thank Y'all so much for all the Love and Well wishes To each and Every one of You.
I'm Ok, Thank GOD! The surgery went well...they removed over 4pounds of Fibroids and I was able to keep my cervix and ovaries....
They went in the abdomen, the bottom of the belly button down to va jay jay incision.
They couldn't do the epidural, so for pain they put a partial Fentanal patch on and Dilauded drip....that some good stuff
The Dr just left, She was so Cool she took her time and explained everything she did...
Thanks Again Y'all, You have no idea how Touched I am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:33pm
Glad to hear good news from you.

You lost 4lbs Tongue
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:34pm
Glad everything went well. Hope you have a good recovery.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:46pm
Great news!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:25pm
OMG! I hope you can have a healthy rest of your life-
I hope for the ladies on here who are plagued with these womb issues try and take another approach before "burying your wombs-" If this can hep anyone I hope it does
http://www.queenafua.com/
read and practice (Heal thyself sacred woman)
All womb issues can be cured- you just need the right approach
release/clean the negative emotions and get your food life right~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jksc6idZt-U
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:31pm
There are no quick fixes but you can heal- stop doing the things that are making you sick and add things that can help support the body to heal its self- {partner with and experienced health coach and don't be fooled by the herb in the bottle routine a real healer is going to help you by reviewing all life areas to help you see what in your lifestyle is causing your condition)
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:39pm
yay! glad you're doing well!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 8:20pm
here is another great vid. with info-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRCOmcOplA

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 8:30pm
im glad you were able to avoid any organ removals and that it went smoothly.  did you ask for video of the surgery?  i know how you do.  Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic