BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Im getting a kitty tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:30pm
Day 4...
lol

bump for updates
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:02pm
lol it seems like it's been longer than 4 days. Tiger is doing great, he's not hiding anymore except when someone comes down the steps then he creeps back out to see if it's safe. He meows and hangs around our feet to let us know he wants to be held. He loves my boobs and lays on them while I rub him and he goes to sleep. He begs for our food all time, I thought only dogs did that. He stands at the door and cries for my daughter whenever she goes outside until I scoop him up and baby him. Tiger has had no accidents yet and hasn't clawed any of my furniture (fingers crossed) I did try and clip his nails and he actually let me do it and started falling asleep. I got all the front claws except one and like an idiot I must've cut the quick and he cried out and wouldn't let me touch him again all night. I felt sooooo bad. But he forgave me. I don't think I can ever clip his nails again tho. Cry

Thanks Sunshine I'm going to try changing the litter first and see if that helps.

Edited by laceyfront - May 28 2013 at 11:04pm
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:17pm
AWWWW Your post just warmed my heart!
Little Tiger sounds soooo cute! I'm happy for you Lacey :)
Lol @ him loving your boobs... of course he does, boobs are warm and mushy so that makes them the best place to fall asleep on.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 12:03am
He is and I have to say I'm really enjoying having a kitty, when I lay on the couch he lays on top of me or snuggles up beside me depending on his mood. He comes when I call him and if I say no even if I'm just talking on the phone he stops what he's doing and looks at me like I'm talking to him. LOL

Edited by laceyfront - May 29 2013 at 12:04am
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 12:53am

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

You bout to start smelling like white people.

I knew I wasn't the only one who smelled itConfused
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:09am
Awww He sounds so precious! Heart
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I thought that was dog smell not cat?LOL If you take care of your cat well it won't smell so much.
Aww I Heart cat stories, he is a cutie. He's a tabby?

Edited by Starrygurl - May 29 2013 at 12:32pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:58pm
awww.. that's how I was the first time (only time so far) that I nipped my boycat while trimming his claws. I felt so guilty. Granted, this was after I'd been clipping them for 8 or so years LOL. And that was my first time nipping him. He forgave me a lot quicker than I forgave myself though. I didn't trust myself to clip them for about 3 weeks after that.

(it wasn't a bad nip, I didn't even need the styptic .)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I thought that was dog smell not cat?LOL If you take care of your cat well it won't smell so much.
Aww I Heart cat stories, he is a cutie. He's a tabby?

lol I wasn't going to say anything but I thought that too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic