Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Im getting a kitty tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:08pm
I was going to add, cc, that i actually don't really know if you have to guide them b/c my kittens already knew how to go when we took them in. They had a mommy who probably showed them (we had gravel near our garage where they stayed)

That just occurred to me LOL

Edited by Alias_Avi - May 24 2013 at 9:09pm
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You don't "train" them. They instinctively know how to do it themselves
They usually know with minimal guiding. The most I have had to do is sit them in the box and rub a little litter on them. Sounds silly but it works.

Lacey like Purp said, get Frontline for fleas. Get them at the vet and once you are familiar with being a cat owner, you can buy them online for cheaper.

OT: I literally had a kitten who knew where to potty at and still went to the corner of the living room and took a huge dump. The box was clean, the house was quiet and he knew where to go but he was like 'naw, behind the couch looks good to me'.LOL
ok! He finally went to the potty, I was worried at first.

Thanx guys, I love his stripes he reminds me of a cat the people I used babysit for had, he was super fat and old and would sit on my lap for hours and let me rub him. The other cat was like Bytch please when I tried that LOL 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:16pm
 he may have been too nervous to go to potty for a while. They can really hold it for a long time. Sometimes when we travel with our cats, they are so 'traumatized' by having to stay in a luxurious hotel LOL, that they won't eat or relieve themselves for over 32 hrs. They will just stay huddled in their crate. Poor babies. They'd rather stay at home alone I think that go anywhere lol but I like to have them with us.e

Even in hotels when we have a temporary portable litter box, they always know how to find and use it though. Now, WILL they use it is the question. But they've never pooped outside the box in a hotel thank goodness. They will just hold it in --sometimes I think they go on a potty strike in protest for me making them leave home.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 9:17pm
cute kitty!
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

he may have been too nervous to go to potty for a while. They can really hold it for a long time. Sometimes when we travel with our cats, they are so 'traumatized' by having to stay in a luxurious hotel LOL, that they won't eat or relieve themselves for over 32 hrs. They will just stay huddled in their crate. Poor babies. They'd rather stay at home alone I think that go anywhere lol but I like to have them with us.e

Even in hotels when we have a temporary portable litter box, they always know how to find and use it though. Now, WILL they use it is the question. But they've never pooped outside the box in a hotel thank goodness. They will just hold it in --sometimes I think they go on a potty strike in protest for me making them leave home.
I didn't know they could hold it, I was just praying he didn't leave me a surprise under the couch LOL
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 11:57pm
Yeah, I think it's nerves.  I remember when I had to drop my cat off at the vet so they could collect a urine sample.  She was there the WHOLE DAY, and WOULD NOT GO.  Well, guess who peed on me when I decided to take her home?

That earned her an overnight stay at the vet's office until she went.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 12:04am
eww cats
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

eww cats

And I second that smelling like yt motion
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 12:53am
aw i want a cat :(
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You don't "train" them. They instinctively know how to do it themselves
They usually know with minimal guiding. The most I have had to do is sit them in the box and rub a little litter on them. Sounds silly but it works.

Lacey like Purp said, get Frontline for fleas. Get them at the vet and once you are familiar with being a cat owner, you can buy them online for cheaper.

OT: I literally had a kitten who knew where to potty at and still went to the corner of the living room and took a huge dump. The box was clean, the house was quiet and he knew where to go but he was like 'naw, behind the couch looks good to me'.LOL
ok! He finally went to the potty, I was worried at first.

Thanx guys, I love his stripes he reminds me of a cat the people I used babysit for had, he was super fat and old and would sit on my lap for hours and let me rub him. The other cat was like Bytch please when I tried that LOL 
LOL Awww, welcome to owning a cat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>