FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIm getting a kitty tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:25am
Just don't bring any brownies to work with cat hair in it......Confused

Had a co-worker do that....Dead Good thing I didn't plan to eat any.
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

Just don't bring any brownies to work with cat hair in it......Confused

Had a co-worker do that....Dead Good thing I didn't plan to eat any.

My family says Im not aloud to cook anymore food on the holidays, we never eat food from anyone who has pets Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Hey my stars went down! Dirty rat bastards! I see what yall mean that is infuriating! CryLOL

Dog lovers....smh.

Please post pics of your kitty when the new kitty arrives!

I have him now, he wont sit still long enough for me to take a pic. He's afraid of me and he hides whenever I come near him and he is crying. I think he's calling for his momma Cry
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 12:20pm
He will be like that for the first couple of days. You will probably only see him when he's hungry LOL
I agree with getting the flea meds now. The cat I had before this one came with fleas as a kitten. I didn't know, I thought he was just scratching to scratch. The fleas got into the carpet and it turned into almost a 200 dollars to by the products to kill them all. And I had to stay at my sisters for a week while the fumigated went on.
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 12:24pm
Oh and if he isn't already get that ninja neutered immediately. After Flea-mageddon was over my cat realized he was a male cat that with needs and became really mean all about trying to get to some female cat booty. He eventually ran away and when my bf tried to bring him back, the cat gave him a two piece to his face.

The cat I have now is total love bug/lap cat/snuggle buddy. He follows me around asks for you to pet him by pulling your hand with his paw or tapping you. He is so sweet and I love him to pieces. Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

He will be like that for the first couple of days. You will probably only see him when he's hungry LOL
I agree with getting the flea meds now. The cat I had before this one came with fleas as a kitten. I didn't know, I thought he was just scratching to scratch. The fleas got into the carpet and it turned into almost a 200 dollars to by the products to kill them all. And I had to stay at my sisters for a week while the fumigated went on.
ok thanx Im gonna head to the store tomorrow to get more stuff. I made and appointment to get him fixed too. He did come out for a little while and sat under the table between my legs while I was on the computer but if I so much as scratch he runs under the couch again. Now that my daughters home he ran under the couch for good. He is eating but not drinking the water, and hasn't used the litter box yet.

Edited by laceyfront - May 24 2013 at 3:11pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:38pm
don't know if I missed it, but what's his name?
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:43pm
when I first got my cats (born feral), the girl was a hider. She'd  find the deepest, darkest corner in the basement . I'm talking a tight spot way behind the  bookcases where you can't even reach your hand to pet her. She was so skittish.  One thing I learned quick though was  that when she did ome out, don't even look her way. Just ignore her (I know it's hard to not look at a cute kitten LOL). The minute you even blink her way, she'd run back to her dark corner.

Now, I can't get rid of her . she's always under foot.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

when I first got my cats (born feral), the girl was a hider. She'd  find the deepest, darkest corner in the basement . I'm talking a tight spot way behind the  bookcases where you can't even reach your hand to pet her. She was so skittish.  One thing I learned quick though was  that when she did ome out, don't even look her way. Just ignore her (I know it's hard to not look at a cute kitten LOL). The minute you even blink her way, she'd run back to her dark corner.

Now, I can't get rid of her . she's always under foot.
Thats what Ive been doing, I read about that trick earlier. She came out a couple of times but only when my daughter went upstairs. I told her to play it cool but she gets overly excited and tries to get him to come out. He did play with her while she had that feather on a stick thing then ran back under the couch. He actually ran around my legs and let me pet him before scurrying off again. We named him Tiger. My daughter is upset because she thinks the kitty likes me and not her, I guess it's going to take some time Cry
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:26pm
How do you train a cat to use a litter box?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic