BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I'm Fredro Star! Do Your Googles Nicca!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

I absolutely hate thug niqqas like him. Its a total turn off. They act like wild beasts trapped in a cage. Calm down with all that dumb ass aggression. That same "real niqqa" sheit will get you killed for vain ass sheit. So what if charlamagne ran? Your dumb ass on some "dis my block" sheit is going to go up against 3 dudes??? For what?? Then they tag your ass and your in the hospital paralyzed from the waist down over some dumb sheit. And everybody is still gonna call you a punk ass b@tch cause you not only lost but now you cant walk. So your damned if you run and your damned it you stay. Might as well live to see another day in good health.  I seriously cant stand dudes like this. I wish they would channel all that aggression and passion into the right channels.
I agree 150% all day. That "real nicca, all day" attitude is played out, especially when it's towards your own people. 

Replace Charlatan Da God with some wigger trash DJ and Fredro wouldn't have did all of that. He woulda laughed it off and later on the ride home over a blunt and some hennesy, he and Sticky Fingaz would be crying about how white dude tried to play them lol. 
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:52am
Charlamagne aint gone be able to punk nobody no more...
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:53am
^had to do my googles to see if i was spelling my mans name right
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn...

Charlamagne got checked .. haaaaaard

Ow awkwaaaard!
It was the most uncomfortable interview I've seen on the breakfast club
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs