Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Im back to expose yt gurus, and vendors.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prettynenexoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prettynenexoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:31pm
But where's the names? And where's the proof seems like your just saying anything to get drama goin
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

one star for 2 pages and no names

name names or its not happening
I wonder why wholesalewigs .com  pops up via google search under the OP username ?Stern Smile 

Edited by india100 - Oct 23 2013 at 9:10am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:58pm
dayum....never knew this...
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 5:20am
I'm confused. Who is being exposed?
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

one star for 2 pages and no names

name names or its not happening
I wonder why wholesalewigs .com  pops up via google search under the OP username ?Stern Smile 

Wholesalewigs has a discussion board so I'm guessing op or someone with the same name is a user of that forum.
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:00pm
I only really listen to what they say if they do an initial review, at least one mid review and a final review. Even then I don’t really buy whatever it is just because they say it’s cool. 
If you buy sh*tty product you only have yourself to be mad at in the end.

But yea name some names I have a few in mind!!!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:44pm
I love Morgan Taylors installs and wigs but I don't believe ish that comes out of her mouth when it comes to reviews. But then again, surely the vendors send the gurus the best quality hair.

She never seems to keep the installs in long enough to give a real review though. It's like she's rushing to post a new vendors review. That's what makes it seem like she's running a lucrative business doing reviews.
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by KanDy994 KanDy994 wrote:

I only really listen to what they say if they do an initial review, at least one mid review and a final review. Even then I don’t really buy whatever it is just because they say it’s cool. 
If you buy sh*tty product you only have yourself to be mad at in the end.

But yea name some names I have a few in mind!!!

I agree, the ines that do the final reviews are good. The ones that do initial and no final reviews I don't know. Then again I really don't have that kind of dough to spend on the hair they peddle.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by softnbeautiful softnbeautiful wrote:

Originally posted by Misjaguar Misjaguar wrote:

I know one that charges $300 for a review. Some of them don't have honest reviews.

SMDH.... explains a lot and exactly why I don't eff with none of those vendors that any those "gurus" recommend...

+1
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123