Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'M BACK! Found another product!

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'M BACK! Found another product!
    Posted: Jul 27 2015 at 7:46pm
Hi ladies! I have been juicing lately, right now I am on my 8th day and plan to juice until my trip to Aruba on the 9th of August. I feel great I found some amazing stuff that I love that I am too afraid to share because it will get too popular and the price will go up and it will become to hard to find. YES I KNOW..... SOOOOO SELFISH! LOL!

But there is this new drug out that I found a pamphlet for it I am leery to try it and want all of your opinions. Its called Contrave. I have never tried a prescription drug for weight loss before; I have never tried any prescription drugs to be completely honest. They just scare me. I may try a couple diet pills after doing a ton of research that I may find at a store somewhere every once in a while but that scares me to and I always stop taking it before I ever finish the bottle.

I am going to include a lot of pics below; hopefully you can see everything I tried to pics of the important parts of the pamphlet. I am also going to include this link to some reviews of people that are trying it now, there are mixed reviews. Please please let me know if you have tried it, know someone that did, how did you like it, and/or if you plan to try it. Thanks!!

http://www.drugs.com/comments/bupropion-naltrexone/contrave.html

Sponsored Links

nc cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nc cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 11:30pm
Did you try it?I'm on phentermine.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic