Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
Poll Question: Idk why i cant start a new topic
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

I'm a victim of a bad weave(pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 7:48am
You are very patient OP. If someone ignored you once about your complaint...what made u think she would be willing to fix it. She already took your money.
Sponsored Links

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:50am
Umm...you should definitely post those pics on Facebook. No malice involved like a catty girl so it doesn't start drama. But just informing people who want to inquire about her services. That is so wrong and unprofessional. Not acceptable.
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 6:54am
I would definitely post to facebook about your experience. Thats ridiculous!! 

Edited by Joja1107 - Sep 04 2014 at 6:56am
Dianaparsley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dianaparsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 2:29am
Quality matters a lot and Please you shouldn't comprise with quality of this kind of products. Its not always the extension that causes the hair loss, something the way it is done and technique used can also be reason. As per my experience I would recommend you to use 100% human hair weave from trusted brand and Get it done by professional experts.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 10:02am
Blast that bitch on facebook. she took your money and messed your hair up so warn others so they don't have to go through what you did
nyc2caligal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyc2caligal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 3:10pm
OP how did the Mocha Hair (AliE) hair hold up? I'm looking for hair with min to no shed and no tangle/bunching. my biggest pet peeves and have yet to find hair that does this. Cry
Raquell2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquell2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:18am
Hello Everyone, If you are looking for virgin Indian Hair, please visit www.raquellsvirginhair.com 
Testimonials, virgin haircare and more. Right now we are offereing 20%off entire purchase, and we have a direct warehouse  in stock here in U.S. All of our hair is cut fresh from temple and shipped immediately.. no waiting weeks and weeks for shipment. 
leo615570 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leo615570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 10:53pm
OMG,sorry to hear that ,girl!Perhaps you could try another chance--besthairbuy.Sometimes one can find that the chance can  take him an expected influence and deserve to take a chance!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 10:27pm

Edited by india100 - Sep 20 2014 at 12:08am
KocaHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KocaHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 4:34pm
DAYUM!!! Im sorry girl but I covered my mouth when I saw the pics. I would've asked for my money back immediately. A cheap deal merits cheap results  :( 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic