Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Im a curly girl BUT I love this straight hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Bootiful Cream

Author
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:19pm
Thanks ladies! A few of you have pm'd about how the hair is holding up. I LOVE this hair. The texture has gotten better with time. It also seems like it is now med - low luster..(which I LOVE). In the beginning it seemed a little shiny when it got old. Not any more. There was some shedding...I'm thinking its from Sam's wefts. No tangling, still full. I updated photo bucket with additional pics to show the hair 1 month into install and removed the pw for now. Enjoy!

Edited by chidiva79 - Nov 26 2012 at 9:26pm
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by chidiva79 chidiva79 wrote:

Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

Chidiva, you look fabulous! I Love it!

Makes me want to come to Chicago to visit your stylist.

ClapClap

Thanks ladies!!! 

Memphisbaby - Thanks girly!!! I cut and styled myself!!! Youtube and BHM have been my best friends for the last 1 1/2 LOL...now if I can only learn how to self install...Confused

Quid Pro Quo? I'll help with your self-install skills if you help me improve my cutting skills! I am trying SO hard to get layers down.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:08pm
Thanks for the update, the hair looks so lush. Do want.
BaddieMiyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaddieMiyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:23pm
Are you natural?
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by BaddieMiyn BaddieMiyn wrote:

Are you natural?

Yep. Feb will make 2 years for me. I have about 1-3 inches of relaxer left depending on the area
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

Originally posted by chidiva79 chidiva79 wrote:

Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

Chidiva, you look fabulous! I Love it!

Makes me want to come to Chicago to visit your stylist.

ClapClap

Thanks ladies!!! 

Memphisbaby - Thanks girly!!! I cut and styled myself!!! Youtube and BHM have been my best friends for the last 1 1/2 LOL...now if I can only learn how to self install...Confused

Quid Pro Quo? I'll help with your self-install skills if you help me improve my cutting skills! I am trying SO hard to get layers down.

LOL that works for meSmile...!!!! I'm tired of paying stylist to have to "teach" them how I want my install to look! 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:38pm
Very nice
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:35pm
Is the album locked now?
chidiva79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chidiva79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

Is the album locked now?

Yes. PM for PW
*WeaveStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *WeaveStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:34pm
So gorgeous.  The hair compliments you and looks really good.  The install is on point.  You are really pretty and really favor Elease from Bad Girls Club Las Vegas.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic