Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Im a changed man
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedIm a changed man

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: New Yawk
Status: Offline
Points: 61941
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:


how come a woman can have her wild days in college eat pvssy, get her pvssy licked and oh she was being crazy. a man puts peen to his lips and he is gay. maybe the guy is bi, that is why he sees himself as straight.


That is one of the great mysteries of the universe..........maybe you can ask Jesus when he comes back.....


Same reason why two girls & a dude is a threesome but two dudes & a girl is a train.

Jesus wrote it in pen. Can't change it.
everytime a guy says this i make the ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused face.
 
I worked with a lot of white girls that went to st.johns and NYU and thats how they put it.  In their heads they were straight just experimenting and who cares.  Everyone would laugh and agree.  But if a man came ito the break area talking bout I went crazy last night and had some peen, it would be nothing but side eyes
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 117254
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:


how come a woman can have her wild days in college eat pvssy, get her pvssy licked and oh she was being crazy. a man puts peen to his lips and he is gay. maybe the guy is bi, that is why he sees himself as straight.


That is one of the great mysteries of the universe..........maybe you can ask Jesus when he comes back.....


Same reason why two girls & a dude is a threesome but two dudes & a girl is a train.

Jesus wrote it in pen. Can't change it.
everytime a guy says this i make the ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused face.
 
I worked with a lot of white girls that went to st.johns and NYU and thats how they put it.  In their heads they were straight just experimenting and who cares.  Everyone would laugh and agree.  But if a man came ito the break area talking bout I went crazy last night and had some peen, it would be nothing but side eyes
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Back to Top
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2011
Location: NUNYADB
Status: Offline
Points: 37783
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:53pm
Lololollolollololol why did I watch that? 

He was on it like 


instead of 

Back to Top
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 05 2011
Location: Butta's Bakery
Status: Offline
Points: 48686
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Lololollolollololol why did I watch that? 

He was on it like 


instead of 



*dies*
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 214946
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 7:20pm
lmaoo i'm mad you found gifs for it


Edited by BBpants - Nov 03 2013 at 7:21pm
Back to Top
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2007
Location: US - Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 81985
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

wwhere's a working free link?


http://finallybrave.com/kevin-terrys-sex-tape-nsfw/


Are they getting it in to gospel music?!!!!

And that's a big d. I'm sorry but I'm not walking around with a sore throat for days to prove a point to a person I don't even feel comfy walking outside holding hands with.
Back to Top
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 03 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 56500
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

wwhere's a working free link?


http://finallybrave.com/kevin-terrys-sex-tape-nsfw/


Are they getting it in to gospel music?!!!!

And that's a big d. I'm sorry but I'm not walking around with a sore throat for days to prove a point to a person I don't even feel comfy walking outside holding hands with.
you've got to pay for that site though.
Back to Top
Girl101 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Aug 04 2008
Location: US - Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 3149
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i'm a creeper so sometimes i randomly read CL for laughs...the atl m4m section is startling!!!  so many DL black males on there who proudly proclaim being DL and only seeking other masculine DL guys, only looking to bottom since they already get to top with their wife/gf, looking for it bareback(!!!), anonymous sex...i am like petrified to date.


Lol, girl so many men taking pics of their booty busting it wide open! My goodness the m4m on cl is too much!
Back to Top
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 26 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 117254
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 8:23pm
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 337359
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Lol CC I got you. I originally wrote that I was "being bi" when I went out with that girl but deleted it.
Lmao! I got ya.Tongue
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down