Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

‘Im 124 sandwiches away from an engagement ri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:22am
its a cute idea 

more people need to make sandwiches 
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:23am
shes going to come out with a book

300 sammich recipes
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:25am
DSC_0776

For the shrimp buns, I used sriracha mayonnaise as my marinade, which added a nice spicy tang against fried shallot and green onion. A bit of cilantro and peanuts finished it off with a refreshing crunch.
After we’d all devoured the three buns, one of my guests posed a question: “Does this mean you can remake all of your sandwiches up to now onto buns and count them as new sandwiches? You’ll be at 300 in no time.”

“DON’T. EVEN. THINK ABOUT IT,” E declared.

Too bad. Already thinking. I wonder what a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a bun would taste like.

Id try this recipe... but if he says these things to her... man.... idk. this is really all for publicity or she is a stupid, stupid, insecure woman 

Edited by coconess - Sep 26 2013 at 9:28am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

She would of been got the ring if she learned how to cook real meals and give some head...
*dead*

and I just started reading the damn thread CryCryCry

Those sandwiches look good as hell tho. On the bright side, if he indeed doesn't marry her (I doubt he will), she can possibly start a new career in food blogging! Star

Edited by BrownQtee - Sep 26 2013 at 9:35am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:03am
as im reading more of her lil stories about making the sandwiches and his comments... 
he really is a little rudeish prick. 

there are hella things like "are you gonna cook?!" he said with an annoyed attitude after she was glued to the couch drunk.. she got up and started cooking..  
then he got up to help her cus he saw she was hella tipsy.. but there were still more comments like, "does that look toasted honey? is the oven even on...? right." like just hella attitude for no reason... 

she mentioned that it only came out good cus of him, and she was like, "thanks for your help" and he was like "youre so doing the dishes..." 

there are hella other little comments like that... idk how she doesnt see a problem with this. shes making a fool of herself.. 

ill admit i love when a guy tells me what to do and stuff but there needs to be a certain level of respect.. 
he would have me so fcuked up. he acts like hes entitled to ish and he EXPECTS this ish. and her dumbass is telling the world.. at least she has no shame in her game but scust!

Edited by coconess - Sep 26 2013 at 10:05am
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:18am
This is in her bio: 

Quote I will learn how to cook amazing food, we will learn more about each other, and hopefully my boyfriend will make good on his promise.  

Even if he doesn't, the journey will be tasty enough for me. And I hope for you, too.

Oh girl... Ermm

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:18am
*takes notes*
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:19am
Those sandwiches look good..but he ain't looking for a wife..he looking for a slave. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:22am
The sandwiches look yummy.  Nothing to say about the restUnhappy
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Those sandwiches look good..but he ain't looking for a wife..he looking for a slave. 
and that's the moral of the story. this is a perfect example of why 'woman go make me a sandwich' can be viewed as utterly derogatory.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 34>
  Share Topic