Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

‘I’m 124 sandwiches away from an engagement ri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:05am
This isn't one of those Daily Mail articles? It reads just like one.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I found a recipe for lamb meatballs that was so easy to make, I had dinner ready in 20 minutes, which put me on the couch in time to watch “House Hunters” on HGTV. We had leftovers, so I made E another sandwich for lunch.

I figured since he liked the first pita sandwich I made him, he’d devour this one, too.

The next morning, I played good little housewife and assembled a sandwich for my man with the meatballs and homemade yogurt sauce in a pita pocket. It looked so good I wanted to eat it myself, but instead, I handed E the perfectly packed lunch as I kissed him good-bye before work.

The day went on. I wondered what he thought of the meal.

“Did you eat the sandwich I made you for lunch?” I asked when he came home later that night.
“No,” he said flippedly.
“No? Why not?”
He smirked. “Because I forgot it was there.”
“You forgot it was there? You forgot I made lunch for you? You forgot you had a delectable lamb meatball sandwich in your bag all day? Really?”
“Yeah. I did,” He said.
“So is the sandwich still in your bag?”
“No, I threw it out.”

I couldn’t believe the audacity and complete disregard for my efforts. I stood in front him and without moving a muscle, I gave him the what for.

“The sandwich still counts,” I said.
“Yes, honey it stil counts.”

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:19am
the most outrageous thing about this article to me is that she thinks he looks like Alexander Skarsgard
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:19am
ty cherry! 
i hella wanted to put a gif like that in there but i was lazy 
its so appropriate.. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

This isn't one of those Daily Mail articles? It reads just like one.

it does.  i actually looked it because it reads just like one.LOL
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:22am
its a cute idea 

more people need to make sandwiches 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:23am
shes going to come out with a book

300 sammich recipes
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ty cherry! 
i hella wanted to put a gif like that in there but i was lazy 
its so appropriate.. 
I mean I'm trying but I can't imagine two people behaving like that and having a conversation like that.

Edited by CherryBlossom - Sep 26 2013 at 9:31am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:25am
DSC_0776

For the shrimp buns, I used sriracha mayonnaise as my marinade, which added a nice spicy tang against fried shallot and green onion. A bit of cilantro and peanuts finished it off with a refreshing crunch.
After we’d all devoured the three buns, one of my guests posed a question: “Does this mean you can remake all of your sandwiches up to now onto buns and count them as new sandwiches? You’ll be at 300 in no time.”

“DON’T. EVEN. THINK ABOUT IT,” E declared.

Too bad. Already thinking. I wonder what a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a bun would taste like.

Id try this recipe... but if he says these things to her... man.... idk. this is really all for publicity or she is a stupid, stupid, insecure woman 

Edited by coconess - Sep 26 2013 at 9:28am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

She would of been got the ring if she learned how to cook real meals and give some head...
*dead*

and I just started reading the damn thread CryCryCry

Those sandwiches look good as hell tho. On the bright side, if he indeed doesn't marry her (I doubt he will), she can possibly start a new career in food blogging! Star

Edited by BrownQtee - Sep 26 2013 at 9:35am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System