BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

‘I’m 124 sandwiches away from an engagement ri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:14am
His ugly ass.  She could do so much better than this bum
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:08am
She seem like the type that would be crying on judge Joe brown. And suing him because he didn't propose after the 300th sammich
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:26am
She gonna find herself single before the 300 sandwiches are done. She is so dumb, looking like a big ass coon.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:30am
Our relationship has always centered on food. We met at a restaurant in Chelsea two years ago when a friend I was dining with spotted an Alexander Skarsgård look-alike. An introduction was made, and I found out he’s a computer programmer, a Taurus (or as he says, “What’s that sign for people who don’t believe in astrology?”), obsessed with “Star Wars” and a very good cook.

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:44am
This chic makes me a little upset if she's taking this seriously, ....buttttt I'd DEFINITELY make some of those sandwiches for my dude.  Not some peach and cream cheese one, it'd have to be one of those thick steak ones.

But she started last year, has 124 more to go....so she's looking at another year. SHAME!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:50am
That is one smart crakka...this man has add two years of time to that pre-engagement.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:22am
isnt this the story you tell after the weddingLOL or at the least after procuring a ring?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:26am
She was prolly gonna make dem turkey mayo sandwiches anyway
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:35am
i just saw a comment on her blog about her having to stay behind for work to cover the mtv video music awards... 

now i definitely think this was just a stunt to get her name out there more-so. 

i knew she couldnt be that dumb... and even if she was.. she probably would have had a little more pride with it and did it in secrecy. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:56am
I found a recipe for lamb meatballs that was so easy to make, I had dinner ready in 20 minutes, which put me on the couch in time to watch “House Hunters” on HGTV. We had leftovers, so I made E another sandwich for lunch.

I figured since he liked the first pita sandwich I made him, he’d devour this one, too.

The next morning, I played good little housewife and assembled a sandwich for my man with the meatballs and homemade yogurt sauce in a pita pocket. It looked so good I wanted to eat it myself, but instead, I handed E the perfectly packed lunch as I kissed him good-bye before work.

The day went on. I wondered what he thought of the meal.

“Did you eat the sandwich I made you for lunch?” I asked when he came home later that night.
“No,” he said flippedly.
“No? Why not?”
He smirked. “Because I forgot it was there.”
“You forgot it was there? You forgot I made lunch for you? You forgot you had a delectable lamb meatball sandwich in your bag all day? Really?”
“Yeah. I did,” He said.
“So is the sandwich still in your bag?”
“No, I threw it out.”

I couldn’t believe the audacity and complete disregard for my efforts. I stood in front him and without moving a muscle, I gave him the what for.

“The sandwich still counts,” I said.
“Yes, honey it stil counts.”

Edited by coconess - Sep 26 2013 at 8:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake