Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIlluminati/ New World Order...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 46>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 9:48am
Originally posted by jLynn jLynn wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Where does the line draw with feminism??
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Thats what Ive always wondered......
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Im very Independent.
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">Independent =/= Feminist??

Hmmmmm. I don't think Independent=Feminist

I don't think there's anything wrong with being an independent woman.
But when it's to the point of degrading and downplaying the role of a
man to stress your independence is when borderline feminism exists.

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Any scenarios??

Just look at commercials.  The husband/boyfriend is always made to look incompetent.  The wife/girlfriend is always talking down to him.  Aside from the gender roles, I've been seeing a lot of commercials showing families with disrespectful kids.  Let me see if I can find some.

Not sure if this applies, but I notice lots of sitcoms where the husbands are fat and shlubby and the wives are always thin and pretty. Like I never see a sitcom family where the husband and wife are equally good looking, or equally not good looking for that matter. Again I'm not sure if this even applies, its just something I noticed.

Edited by Nigerian_princess - Jun 05 2011 at 10:26am
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 11:41am
Originally posted by illana illana wrote:

Your welcome Jlynn.  

I say be careful also because this information can be an avenue to let satan into your life unaware.  I know people who have been so intrigued with the illuminati/satanic movement, that they have been swept up in it themselves.

I remember the dungeons and dragons era, and how most thought is was a harmless game, and demons and spirits were being released in the lives of those that played the game.

Being aware is indispensable, but it is not for those who have not fortified their mind with the truth's of God.  The mind can be swept away if not grounded int he Word.

Satan will take curiosity as a welcome of his presence.

I was going to post this.  Be careful.  Satans's goal is to take you from God and if he can do that (even if it means a mad search to call him out, he will).  Illana, I agree with you about the D&D.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 11:45am
WOW. I am overwhelmed with ideas and how prominent this is in things that we are exposed to on a DAILY basis. Thanks to everyone who's contributed their share of what is going on because it has helped me open my eyes to the blatant satanism in this society. I'm beginning to question whether or not I should even call this the 'illuminati'...it's like giving something so negative a positive name.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jun 05 2011 at 11:46am
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by jLynn jLynn wrote:

Originally posted by Creation Creation wrote:

Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

This whole girl rule the world crap came from the fact that GOVERNMENT funded the FEMINIST MOVEMENT to break up the family structure. Remember that the feminist movement was started by white women. That is one of the thing that is used to break up the family, this whole independent woman attitude that many woman of today are using.

As a kid I used to watch a lot of TV, so I used to watch making the videos of the artists and I was like wtf how do they come up with this and that for the artist to do it in the video...I always thought it was weird and now it makes sense. Noticed how sometimes it doesnt even go with the lyrics.

The whole Chris Brown and Rihanna thing for all we know it was a ritual gone wrong and it had to be blamed on Chris Brown.

Agreed!  Now so many men don't know what to do.  They don't even have the confidence to be the "man" because they either feel a woman doesn't need them.  Or they feel like it's a battle for control.  Now I know people probably are going to throw rocks at me. *ducks and weaves from rocks* but, I really don't mind my husband being the man of the house.  I happen to like that old school kinda of thought where the man takes care of his family.

I'm not throwing any stones at you.  I completely agree.  I've been anti-feminist for a long time, and people tend to think I'm crazy because of it.  Not that women should be stripped of their rights or anything.  I've just never gotten down with the whole feminist movement.

I also agree.  people in my art classes thought I was crazy when I told them I was in no way shape or form a feminist.  I'm a JesusistCool
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 11:59am
When it comes to the entertainment industry look at it like this...THESE PEOPLE OWN most record labels, they own radio stations, cinemas, tv station etc. So they will control what they want us to see, if any kind of so "religious" person from any faith is signed up to those record labels and is on TV....you can expect them to be a tool. Many might know what they are up to, others might not know. This applies to every artist out there.
nmordi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

When it comes to the entertainment industry look at it like this...THESE PEOPLE OWN most record labels, they own radio stations, cinemas, tv station etc. So they will control what they want us to see, if any kind of so "religious" person from any faith is signed up to those record labels and is on TV....you can expect them to be a tool. Many might know what they are up to, others might not know. This applies to every artist out there.

This. And also, learn to filter out the truth from the lies.
illana View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 12:15pm
Hi ladies,

I was asked who I thought was a professed Christian, but also a  part of the illuminati, and I would say that Tonex comes to mind, and a lot of the gay/homosexual Christian artists such as:

Hezekiah Walker
Donald Lawrence
Richard Smallwood

Also those that promote feelings over the Word of God, and are blatantly or even vaguely homosexual.  

I believe that their should be experiences sung in music, but when there is no message of repentance, then there is a problem, because it keeps you "In your feelings"  I also believe that feelings should be accompanied by thought, and when certain melodies are played, it speaks to feelings and not to the brain.  Hence, being swept up in music is easy.

There is also a way to sing music that is a way of controlling the mind, like repetitious verses and phrases......chants. These are used heavily in Gospel Music, and is purely to garner a response from an individual.  

Everyone knows that when the organ plays a certain group of chords and the preacher gets to "screeching" that it is time to shout.....this is a form of mind control in our churches. There is a fine line to knowing when the music crosses over to unacceptable.

Repetition is also used, and is used heavily in all music. It is commonly known as the "hook"  This is why most people may not know verses, but they can remember a hook to a song.  This is used across the board in music, even in jingles, cartoons etc.

It is effectual to cut off the thinking process of one's brain and switch to purely a physical response. Like the "holy dance" and such.  These are displays of the taking over of one's body, and allowing the flailing around of one's being with no regard to what is going on.  Just because it is done in church does not make it "holy." (I know I will step on toes here)

These kinds of expressions are closely related to voodoo ceremonies where the repetition and chanting and the "dance" are instrumental in satanic worship.  Ours churches have adopted these things as signs of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, but it is a leftover tradition of African religion that was accepted into the church.  

I believe that most people do not make the connection, and truly believe that this is glorifying to God.....however God blinks at our ignorance, and He will bring those the information in His time. Then its about whether the people will hear and obey.

Then there are those who try to make the message of Christian music as vague as they can, they make the beats prominent over the message.  This is so that people have a hard time letting go of secular music, or cannot distinguish between the secular and the Christian.

J Moss is another Christian artist that writes for secular artists like Beyonce, and a lot of prominent artists in the industry. Rodney Jerkins is a writer of Christian music also, but he is one of the most sought after producers out there for secular too.  Jerkins is known as "Darkchild" in the industry....does it have a deeper meaning?  I don't know, but it gives me pause, and a lot of artists will say "Darkchild" as a way of giving props in their songs.

You cannot serve two masters.......if you are writing secular music for the Gaga's of the world I must question where you heart lies.  This is difficult because I enjoy these artists as well as their music. I STRUGGLE TOO. I LOVE SECULAR AND CHRISTIAN MUSIC....so I am not wagging my finger at anyone, and am a part of the fight for what I listen to.

But, again I am not saying give up Christian music, but I do know that when you let the Lord lead you in the choosing of music that glorifies Him, you don't have to listen to what others tell you to listen to. You will be able to say "Thus sayeth the Lord." and that's better than anything I could advise you to do.

Edited by illana - Jun 06 2011 at 9:26am
nmordi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 12:30pm
All I know is that I do not like those churches who exaggerate their "feelings" and start convulsing and speaking gibberish claiming it's the Holy Spirit and they're speaking in tongues. I stay away from those blasphemous churchesStern Smile
illana View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 12:45pm
I hear you nmordi, talking in tongues has a specific use.  The account in Acts where the disciples were talking in tongues was specific, and did not include unintelligible babblings.  

They spoke in the languages of the people present, as there were many who spoke a different language then what was being preached. "As all heard in their own tongue (language)"  

The disciples were accused of drinking because those who did not understand accused the disciples of being intoxicated because they could not understand the language.  It sounded like babbling to those who did not understand the other languages that were represented there.

This means that the talking in tongues is when an person preaching in English, can be clearly understood in Spanish to a Spanish-speaking person even though no Spanish interpreter is there to interpret.

Tongues are defined in the bible as actual languages, so it always behooves me when the babblings are used in church as a legitimate way of speaking to God

This is also a leftover tradition of African "pagan" religion.  When the body is taken over by demonic spirits, the mouth utters undiscernable things. 

You will be hard pressed to convince those who have been tricked by the devil that this is the worship of him, and not of God.

Traditions are difficult to break, and that is why Jesus preached against them because the people would rather hold on to them (their traditions) than Christ himself.

Edited by illana - Jun 05 2011 at 1:01pm
nmordi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by illana illana wrote:

I hear you nmordi, talking in tongues has a specific use.  The account in Acts where the disciples were talking in tongues was specific, and did not include unintelligible babblings.  

They spoke in the languages of the people present, as there were many who spoke a different language then what was being preached. "As all heard in their own tongue (language)"  

The disciples were accused of drinking because those who did not understand accused the disciples of being intoxicated because they could not understand the language.  It sounded like babbling to those who did not understand the other languages that were represented there.

This means that the talking in tongues is when an person preaching in English, can be clearly understood in Spanish to a Spanish-speaking person even though no Spanish interpreter is not interpreting.

Tongues are defines in the bible as actual languages, so it always behooves me when the babblings are used in church as a legitimate way of speaking to God

This is also a leftover tradition of African "pagan" religion.  When the body is taken over by demonic spirits, the mouth utters undiscernable things. 

You will be hard pressed to convince those who have been tricked by the devil that this is the worship of him, and not of God.

Traditions are difficult to break, and that is why Jesus preached against them because the people would rather hold on to them (their traditions) than Christ himself.

Very trueClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 46>
  Share Topic