Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IHI.CO.IN Indian Hair International SCAM? or no?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

IHI.CO.IN Indian Hair International SCAM? or no?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
BearLove89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BearLove89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IHI.CO.IN Indian Hair International SCAM? or no?
    Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 1:26am
Is this company an AV or IV??? It says they are based out of India... but they have an office in New Jersey and their prices are NOWHERE near IV costs....

Are they disguising themselves as a genuine IV to market towards women who are an the extensive hunt for REAL/REMY/VIRGIN INDIAN HAIR???

their website: %20http://www.ihi.co.in - http://www.ihi.co.in

"IHI sources all of its hair from temples, barbershops and salons in India. With over 30 years of experience in providing finished human hair products, (IHI) is able to fulfill the needs of its customers and stay tuned in to new human hair trends and technology.

We specialize in 100% virgin Indian human hair but offer a standard 28 custom colors. Our natural products are available for immediate shipment within the United States. "

even their wholesale prices are really high and I want to know if this hair is really what it's being marketed as. Is that the reason for their high prices (because it's sourcing their hair straight from INDIA) or are they just anther AV getting their supply from a typical CV/IV and taxing x3.
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 11:06pm
I ordered their hair like two weeks ago. I love it. It's the real deal. They have raw virgin indian hair. The co also carries a processed line too.

The customer service is great in my opinion, but the prices are very high. I paid 245 for two bundles of curly (looks more wavy). They had 20% sale going on when I purchased. I believe this company is owned by the same folks that own Indique. I've read that here on the boards.
gin___ger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gin___ger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2015 at 12:59pm
Any recent reviews of this hair company?
gapeachmiabeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gapeachmiabeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2015 at 1:27pm
I used them before,it was very good hair no shedding but in my opinion they are a bit pricey!! You can find other companies that have the same quality hair for less.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2015 at 4:37pm
I purchase the curly in 2008 / 2009 . I have the hair in my stash . Looks nice . I can't speak on the current batch . HTH . Smile
JasmineHERNANDEZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineHERNANDEZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2015 at 9:32pm
yes.
arozayyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arozayyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2015 at 11:34pm
I bought this hair from the bronner brothers hair show last year and I love it!im new here so I would love for ppl to write back so we can talk
long1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote long1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2015 at 11:03pm
The customer service is great in my opinion, but the prices are very high. I paid 245 for two bundles of curly (looks more wavy).
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic