Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Iggy Azaelia calls herself SLAVE MASTER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:01pm
Most of the mainstream rappers are trash...she fits right in with them
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:06pm
Yeah...I don't take her seriously. I just listen to her music when I get dressed. I never sit down and think about her crappy lyrics LOL

bhm f*cking up post!!

Edited by BBpants - May 23 2014 at 10:07pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:06pm
rap is trash period nowadays...mainstream and underground..
i dont take any of these artists seriously anymore..
so im esp not gonna take some random YT girl rapper seriously..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:08pm
i dont take many seriously but its hard to deny that they make a few catchy songs that i try to twerk to and will probably do well on the radio and club.. 

these days you can be trash and very successful. 

im not saying she'll stay around but i wouldnt be surprised if she did.. and for right now i dont mind her sticking around. 
id rather trade macklemore for her.. i dont like him. 

anywho i am curious to know her response /reasoning/what she meant with that slave line. 

Edited by coconess - May 23 2014 at 10:09pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yea.. i guess she gradually kept adding… 
they just dont know when to stop. she was just right like a few inches ago.. 
smh she needs to lose some. 

okay yall can get back to the problems with being black in america of whatev now. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:19pm

i dont take many seriously but its hard to deny that they make a few catchy songs that i try to twerk to and will probably do well on the radio and club.. 

im not saying she'll stay around but i wouldnt be surprised if she did.. and for right now i dont mind her sticking around. 

anywho i am curious to know her response /reasoning/what she meant with that slave line. 

it seems like nowadays you have to be trash to be successful...LOL
thats all they play on the radio...garbage that gets catchy after you hear it 5 or 6 times...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:23pm
ok last comment.. 

im on her insta now and i see one of the first pics i posted.. along with another back shot that dont look that big.. from a month or two ago. 
it probably just looks different depending on what she wears.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:34pm
FDB
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:41pm
she got that Kim syndrome...
kims arse looks big and small too somedays
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

it seems like nowadays you have to be trash to be successful...LOL
thats all they play on the radio...garbage that gets catchy after you hear it 5 or 6 times...

If you are a rapper, yes. You hear conscious music with other mainstream genres played on the radio all the time, but not the same for hip hop or rap. I feel like they don't allow it on purpose. I know sex sells but damn.

In the club maybe when I had a couple of drinks ya I like to dance to it, but the last thing I want to hear on my way to school/work at 6 am in the morning is "I told her lick my dick use a lot of spit suck like you mean it and swallow it" or whatever trey songs is saying on that I love it remix. Dead 

Keep that underground and not on mainstream radio. Or sing about other stuff. Most of the time I'm just dancing to the beat. 

Edited by keepgrowing - May 23 2014 at 10:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>