BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Iggy Azaelia calls herself SLAVE MASTER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:25pm
i think she had a rib removed too...she got that same weird centaur look that the rest of em that got ribs removed have..
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

her face is just ok
her rapping voice confuses me.....bc she's Australian

Yes, it throws me off too...she doesn't sound Australian at all. She kind of sounds like Ke$ha. She has a butterface imo.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:33pm
i think hers looks more real cus it fits her body more.. 

i cant understand how nicki is like the same size but decided to go xxl like she was a size 14 or something. but yea it doesnt look hella fake to me at all. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:38pm
those look like before and after shots to me

her booty doesnt look the same in any of those pics...the last pic is much bigger
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:38pm
shes 5'10 and was signed to wilhelmena models in 2012.. 

and was 'the face of levi jeans' in 2012 as well.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:42pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

shes 5'10 and was signed to wilhelmena models in 2012.. 

and was 'the face of levi jeans' in 2012 as well.. 

really? thats cool i didnt know that...i knew she was tall though but not 5'10..sheesh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:43pm
smh… 

i think its partially what shes wearing.. but yea she did gain or add something back there.. smh. 

this is from a year ago. 
Iggy Azalea at BBC Radio 1s Big Weekend

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LMAO...ummmhmmm.....next.

Next bullshyt to come out your crooked mouth? That usually doesn't take long so it's not like the suspense is building. Now the little hoodrat a social commentator and a women's rights advocate. Thanks for the laugh though   

Hoodrat? I love how a bitch on a glitchy website assumes she knows anything about me.....your silly ass has said the SAME shyt but coming outta my mouth its funny and inaccurate......idiot you do realize you're laughing at yourself....right....cause you say the same shyt....but add all caps, ridiculous amounts of bitterness anger and the inability to debate without slinging insults like a monkey slinging shyt a zoo.....okay.....youre right.....kudos.....let me go do some hoodrat shyt with my friends before I entertain you miserable ass a second longer. 

Now Now...
LOLLOLLOLI'm pretty sure you don't need anybody's permission before you go on and do that, now do you?. What had me particularly amused was this sudden yet oh so temporary break in your e-persona. Quit trying to sound relevant ( and do what comes naturally. Trust, it's better that way.

I don't check for you enough to have even attempted to profile you.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
E-person.....relevant on a website that is as dead as.........chile please.... Log off go get some fresh air....get a lil sun....you have officially taken this place too serious....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:45pm
LoL @ this turning into an appreciation thread. It must be nice being white. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>