Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If you're allergic to black ppl, don't come in!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you're allergic to black ppl, don't come in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:59pm

lol my avi's been getting a lot of attention round these parts...I can definitely see why though...
Sponsored Links

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

I know right Chantal! Heck I need a routine to plump up what I gots...LOL...I wish I wish I wish...LOL

That's a beautiful azz...I was trying to focus on the topic but cottdamn!!!
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:52pm
I think it's fake
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:00pm
If she's South American it's most likely fake. Females get butt implants like they check their mail over there. But it's niiiiiiiice.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:01pm
Chai never mind. She looks like a black Brazilian so it's most likely real. I only side eye the white ones on this issue.

Proceed!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 7:47pm
hire token whites...If they can vouch for the owner, you'd be surprised at how quickly that cafe will fill up.

Let's just say it's reverse Paula Dean move.

Whites can learn to cook Afro-Carribean food.  Any culture can learn if they try hard enough.

Heck, the best soul fool place i used to patronize in Oakland, CA? The owner was a black woman - but most of the cooks were chinese/vietnamese..Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jul 10 2013 at 7:51pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 8:58pm
Oh femme yeah I know with determination and study anyone can learn. I was just saying that those heifers coming in and spinning right back out the door cuz they saw a sista are not thinking about the possibility that maybe just maybe someone might be of the same culture as the cuisine they cook. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 3:37am
I don't get why they would turn around just because the owner is black. I watched those shows where they try to help some dirty restaurant owner clean up their act and those clips of nasty fast food workers. They are almost always white. I would be more concerned if the kitchen is clean than the color of the owners skin.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:38am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

If she's South American it's most likely fake. Females get butt implants like they check their mail over there. But it's niiiiiiiice.
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Chai never mind. She looks like a black Brazilian so it's most likely real. I only side eye the white ones on this issue.

Proceed!

*goes to check atlas*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:41am
im with cherry on this one,

i never understand black people who livein random lil villages in the country

west yorkshire though,

lol west fuccking yorkshire..

im not even going to say im surprised or shocked.

some people live in this bubble that racism doesnt exist or are just naive till they get a reality check

but its nice to expose the community though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style