Perfect Hair Collection

If Your Mom's the Anti-Christ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If Your Mom's the Anti-Christ...
    Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 5:49pm
really what else are you gonna do?

Video

Woman confesses to news crew that she stabbed her mother

Posted on: 1:15 pm, February 19, 2014, by Shellie Nelson

A Tennessee woman admitted on camera to stabbing her mother three times.

The 61-year-old victim was reportedly stabbed in the neck, chest and belly before dawn Tuesday, February 18, 2014.  It happened in the victim’s apartment in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Hours after the victim was found, a WVLT news crew was interviewing the victim’s friend and neighbor on camera when the victim’s daughter, 31-year-old Katie Nichols, arrived and approached them.  Nichols told the news crew her version of what happened.

“The satanic cult in this city has been casting satanic spells on me for three, four days. I’m exhausted. I came home and found out my mom was the ringleader and was trying to kill my daughter,” Nichols said.

Nichols claimed there were spells and satanic symbols, disguised as knick-knacks, all over her mother’s home.  She said she stabbed her mother three times, “and she should have died,” but the woman was still breathing when Nichols took her own young daughter and left after the stabbing.

Nichols said she took her daughter to a rural location to wait for a sign that it was safe to come back.  She said she had not slept in four days because “They were trying to kill me with curses and if I had slept, I might have died.”

“All of the satanic cult has been rounded up and killed now,” Nichols said.

The victim was last known to be hospitalized in intensive care after undergoing surgery.

Nichols was charged with attempted first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping.  She was held in the Knox County, Tennessee Jail.

http://wqad.com/2014/02/19/woman-confesses-to-news-crew-that-she-stabbed-her-mother/

Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:01pm
Ten bucks it's Paranoid schizophrenia. Sad.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:33pm
Nichols claimed there were spells and satanic symbols, disguised as knick-knacks

ive been in homes that had stuff like that. i dont think the ppl were aware tho...but then again i didnt ask.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:12pm
stupid
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:30pm
They charged her with kidnapping.....her own kid?

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:39pm
Very extreme case. Glad they caught her before she possibly hurt her child.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:02pm

No doubt. My grandma was stabbed by my aunt years ago because she had the same diagnosis and instead of her helping her get the help she needed, she thought she could pray & love it out of her. Sleepy

Just sometimes, it takes more conventional means....like meds and mental health facilities. Luckily she survived the attack.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

No doubt. My grandma was stabbed by my aunt years ago because she had the same diagnosis and instead of her helping her get the help she needed, she thought she could pray & love it out of her. Sleepy

Just sometimes, it takes more conventional means....like meds and mental health facilities. Luckily she survived the attack.

Sorry to hear that.
Isn't it strange that we don't have money for our mentally ill, children, elderly, etc., but manage to give billions to foreign countries?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Sorry to hear that.
Isn't it strange that we don't have money for our mentally ill, children, elderly, etc., but manage to give billions to foreign countries?

We can thank Reagan for the closing of many mental facilities.
Now many of the mentally ill reside in prison.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic