BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you where the next President ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

get rid of the department of ed and abolish the federal reserve

jr.

They'll assasinate u junyuh.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:57am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

get rid of the department of ed and abolish the federal reserve

jr.

They'll assasinate u junyuh.
CryCry
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:37am
-Clean all student loan debt
-Universal healthcare
-Repeal PATRIOT act and NDAA
-Legalize all soft drugs
-Reform prison system, more concentration on rehabilitation
-Send all those under 18 that commit crimes to family court
-Higher taxes for imported goods
-Protection policies for US made goods (trying to bring manufacturer jobs back)
-Reform welfare, increase job training ... try to get more people into healthcare and teaching
-Reopen talks with Iran and Cube
-Cut aid to Israel
-Stop all drone attacks
-Stop all secret foreign wars and proxy wars

Edited by Prazol60 - Nov 09 2012 at 10:42am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

-Clean all student loan debt
-Universal healthcare
-Repeal PATRIOT act and NDAA
-Legalize all soft drugs
-Reform prison system, more concentration on rehabilitation
-Send all those under 18 that commit crimes to family court
-Higher taxes for imported goods
-Protection policies for US made goods (trying to bring manufacturer jobs back)
-Reform welfare, increase job training ... try to get more people into healthcare and teaching
-Reopen talks with Iran and Cube
-Cut aid to Israel
-Stop all drone attacks
-Stop all secret foreign wars and proxy wars

I agree with Healthcare training for the future .
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 4:40pm

I'd work tirelessly to make American education at all levels on par with other nations! That would be my primary mission because it's the closest to my heart.

Which is why I could NEVER be president.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I'd work tirelessly to make American education at all levels on par with other nations! That would be my primary mission because it's the closest to my heart.

Which is why I could NEVER be president.
I would Vote for you . Clap
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:40am
Yes! That would be great..wonderful! College should be made affordable. Stop with the debts. Sweden can have good schools from start to finish, why can't the US? A child receiving a good education benefits us all. No reason for a parent to have to struggle to send a child to a private school just to get a decent education. Totally unnecessary. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:03am
[QUOTE=Junior Jr] get rid of the department of ed and abolish the federal reserve

jr.
[/QUOTE

This especially the federal reserve
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:05am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Did she say exile the 1%?
Wtf?

I Have no idea who she was talking about. 

She tryna get rid of Oprah and Beyonce. Cry
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Oprah and Beyonce are nowhere near the 1%. SowwySleepy

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 5:06am
- The very first thing I would do would be to pass REAL universal health care.  People could choose private insurance companies for their insurance if they wanted to, but everyone would be covered.  I would sign a law that would put limits on how much hospitals and doctors were allowed to charge for medical expenses.  There is no reason why someone should go bankrupt for going to the emergency room. 

- Education, for the most part, would be centralized.  This would go for school funding as well.  If schools do not have the resources needed to teach the children, the government should supplement it so they at LEAST have up-to-date learning materials and equipment to succeed.

- I would ban the teaching of creationism in public schools.  Students need to compete with students from other countries and teaching creationism just takes away from studies that could help them compete.

- I would raise taxes on the rich.  Most likely, I would reinstate tax rates from the 90s...possibly higher.

- I would end tax breaks for companies that have moved jobs overseas and place high tariffs on products that have been made overseas by these companies to force them to come back to the United States.

- No more privatized prisons. 

- Decriminalize drug use and legalize marijuana and LSD.

- Abolish racial profiling.

- Truly make a system where suspects are tried by their peers in the case of African Americans.  Since a lot of whites can't be trusted to sentence black people fairly, black people should have the right to take care of it ourselves.

- I would make it a federal crime for states to discriminate against who should run for elections.  Some southern states refuse to allow atheists to run for office. 

- Repeal the Patriot Act.

- Repeal NDAA.

- Sign an Anti-Police Brutality Act that would take away police power to just get away with whatever they want. 

- Do more to protect the environment, including harsher penalties for companies that do not meet environmental standards while in operation.

- Legalize euthanasia.

- Sign a federal law for gay rights so that they can marry, pass property on to their loved ones when they die, visit them in hospitals, raise children with their loved one, extend health care and inheritances to their loved ones.

- Encourage states to go through their state laws and strike any archaic laws that are no longer enforced.

- Repeal Voter ID requirements.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>