Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you where the next President ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:42pm
prison complex.
accountability w/in the black community
access to resources

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

What are your current issues with the Department of ED ?  

since its establishment in '79, test scores have only gone down, not to mention they teach our children from white supremacy's point of view, they squander billions when the generations before us got a superior state funded education, not one that was federally financed and we, the community, should have a say what our children are taught and not old white men on the Hill

jr.

You're using test scores as your point, but you want to control what students are taught.
Hmmm....
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:49pm
Also....leaving it up to the community is only going to lead to more racism being taught.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:51pm
Also how we handle crimes. I think that nonviolent crimes should not get 2 to 3 years or jail time thats for sure. Also I think that those who do crimes should have to work. 

We send a lot of our companies overseas for cheap labor. How about keep those jobs here and have those that are criminals work in those companies for cheap. This would allow for there to be management positions with good pay with a job here in the U.S., but get cheap labor out of these criminals. They would have to pay for themselves taking up a place in the jail. Less taxes taken from the public and companies would stay in the U.S. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

You're using test scores as your point, but you want to control what students are taught.
Hmmm....

i want the states to control what's being taught, not govt. and your racism point is moot.

jr.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Also how we handle crimes. I think that nonviolent crimes should not get 2 to 3 years or jail time thats for sure. Also I think that those who do crimes should have to work. 

We send a lot of our companies overseas for cheap labor. How about keep those jobs here and have those that are criminals work in those companies for cheap. This would allow for there to be management positions with good pay with a job here in the U.S., but get cheap labor out of these criminals. They would have to pay for themselves taking up a place in the jail. Less taxes taken from the public and companies would stay in the U.S. 
Everything is made in china . I agree with prisoners in certain industries . I think one draw back to your plan would be the liablitiy factor . I can't imagine companies taking a risk to make Wolf Gang puck knives unless they where non violent first time offenders .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:05pm

Hmmm....

i want the states to control what's being taught, not govt. and your racism point is moot.

jr.
Michigan is so corrupt and the fools voted for the current gov. Schools in the poverty striken areas are closing monthly without any fall back plan .
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:20pm

Hmmm....

jr.

that is a bad route. didn't TX revamp their textbooks to remove coloreds and like Ab Lincoln? the federal govt has an interest in the education of the populace.

no thanks.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:25pm
I don't know "where" the next president is located?

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:37pm
Get rid of the federal reserve
Do away with the patriot act, NDAA, social security card and birth certificate.
Prison reforms
Cut off ties with China and the EU.
Get back on good terms with Cuba
Have white folks switch places with the Natives on reservations. If they refuse...off to Guantanamo they goStern Smile
Cut off all foreign aid to Israel.
Cut military spending.
Education reforms
Exile the 1%
Bring manufacturing back to the U.S.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training