Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you were out and about and you saw this....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

With a mama like that, that baby needs all the drinks he can get
I literally dropped my gum out my mouth laughingLOLCryLOL
Sponsored Links

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Ummmm no...its a beer....now if she had been tossin em back all night or drinking hard liquor id be like bish you is too fcukin irresponsible...a beer or glass of wine from time to time..no...I dont see the problem....

I know some studies say small amounts of wine are ok, but this girl looks as if she tosses beer back regularly and simply does not care. Are those smokes in her hand too?

All That adds up, i don't think it takes much to do damage to the fetus. She would probably be one of those women who milks the system getting more money for her developmentally challenged child because of her no fuks given approach to her pregnancy, I see it too often.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:46am
NOPE
pookie and em are not my business
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:48am

been in a hood club and saw a pregnant chick before....like big belly pregnant.....I did not say one word to her
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Exactly! With all these laws to protect women, I don't have time to be sitting up in jail for putting my hands on a pregnant ratchet who threw a damn beer bottle at me.

LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:02am
why would you say something to her? she has nothing to lose!
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:06am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why would you say something to her? she has nothing to lose!

word

people acting like a woman like that can be reasoned with
RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Ummmm no...its a beer....now if she had been tossin em back all night or drinking hard liquor id be like bish you is too fcukin irresponsible...a beer or glass of wine from time to time..no...I dont see the problem....

I know some studies say small amounts of wine are ok, but this girl looks as if she tosses beer back regularly and simply does not care. Are those smokes in her hand too?

All That adds up, i don't think it takes much to do damage to the fetus. She would probably be one of those women who milks the system getting more money for her developmentally challenged child because of her no fuks given approach to her pregnancy, I see it too often.

Well yeah...if I had seen pics that showed she was drinking all night my response would have been different...but all I saw was one pic of her drinking a beer...so thats what I commented on...I didnt want to speculate about her situation..for all I know she could be an awesome potential parent in the club looking out for her career to make sure her baby is fed when it gets here...I need to see more before I judge more...
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:00pm
Firstly...I'd leave because I have no business being in that ratchet place.

Secondly, not my baby & not my friend so meh. Wish I could get some people monitored by child protection services though...
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:42pm
When I was about 8 months I had a non alcoholic beer in a resturant.  Mr and Mrs Whitey White at the table next to me gave me the smdh death stare the entire time.  I was like omg, mind your own business! 

If she is out in public drinking, she will drink at home, so 1 less beer is not gonna make her a better mother.

This situation is tragic, and though I probably wouldn't say anything to her, I would mean mug her to HELL!  Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>