Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

if you were homeless...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:32pm
damn thats scary....
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:45pm
Yeah skid row is crazy. I'm not into the idea of slanging vajayjay but if it was a choice between that and skid row...this vajayjay would have a price.

Skid row is where my momma and all my aunties hung out. I've volunteered down there many a time passing out food, condoms, blankets, hygiene kits, and other stuff. It's...an experience.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:45pm
I would strip so I'd be sleeping in a hotel with the cash made from my stripping job until I get my own place. Prior to that, I'd sleep in 24h walmart parking lots in my whip....

Until it was time for me to go to my stripper job every night
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

I would strip so I'd be sleeping in a hotel with the cash made from my stripping job until I get my own place. Prior to that, I'd sleep in 24h walmart parking lots in my whip....

Until it was time for me to go to my stripper job every night

that smiley at the end made me laugh LOL

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:58pm
Sleep in my car, pan handle for food, gas money and cleaning supplies.
Offer cheap cleaning services to churches and small businesses. When cleaning bathrooms, I'd also clean myself. Many churches offer food for the needy so I'd inquire and accept the food.
Get a paper rout to make more $$. With the added income, I'd Get a cheap room for two or three nights a week.
Go to EDD office and use their computers to apply for jobs.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:03am
A good tip for staying warm overnight. Aside from wearing layers, you need to create heat. Instead of running the car and wasting gas you need a few hot water bottles (fill them at a convenience store or coffee shop...but make sure you pay them). Those things will stay hot for several hours. Also, the cheap stick on heating pads from like cvs. You can get them for super cheap (non name brand) and you stick those on your body underneath your clothes.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:15am
The nightmare is to be alone, homeless and have small children.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

The nightmare is to be alone, homeless and have small children.

exactly.   
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:54am
I was homeless for 5 months after leaving an abusive boyfriend

at one point i was sleeping under a bridge where a lot of people in similar situations lived, then it was squatting in empty homes or abandoned buildings, shelters, and sometimes park benches or wherever

i tried panhandling but people were not trying to give to a pretty, able-bodied young woman. if anybody did give it was usually men with the intention of getting some pvssy. and since i know someone's gonna ask, the answer is yes. it got really real more than once and guns were pulled and no money was exchanged so yeah. life on the streets especially as a 19-year-old in miami is dangerous as hell, life on the streets is dangerous period but especially as a woman...almost every woman i came in contact with was either hooking or had been raped

on occasion i'd meet older women who gave me some money, usually coupled with some advice and where i could find a decent church or shelter

churches were really my saving grace, no pun intended, i did a lot of janitorial work and stuff like that for them and two in particular set up a cot for me.

during the day i'd wash and stuff at grocery stores or hood malls, since you can't be in the shelter during the day. catholic relief services and convents are really helpful too

crs hooked me up with a job, which i only did for a few weeks until i could save up enough for a flight from miami back to nyc, home sweet home
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:09am
There's a big open lot here full of tents where the homeless people sleep. I wouldn't sleep there cuz I don't think I'd trust most of those people, but a lot of people feel sorry for them and take food, clothes, and hygiene stuff there. I'd probably swing by for the freebies.

I'd probably steal small items from Wal-Mart... like that whole section of travel size soaps, lotions, body sprays, and shampoos. I'd probably steal makeup too to look presentable. To eat, I'd go to Wal-Mart or Publix's deli, order food, and walk around the store eating.

I like MaySay's gym idea for showers, but I probably wouldn't wanna give up my money for that. I'd probably stick to the typical washing my ass at the public library. Old white ladies wanna save everybody. I'd probably find one every day to give a sob story to and try to get a room out of them.

Judge all you want, but I'd panhandle like a mofo long as it's somewhere far away from where I know people. I'd probably try to bounce around so no one gets too familiar with me. I'd be one of those grimy ass, lying panhandlers too. My sign world say " I'm pregnant, homeless, and hungry" 365 days a year.

Mofos would be like, "Damn, she ain't had that baby yet?!"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>