BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you were extremely wealthy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I'd pay off my student loans, sit around and figure out what I want to do with my life, build a big ass ranch that my family could use during the holidays, take a trip around the world, then I'd create some sort of media and fashion empire. 

i would love to do that.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I'd pay off my student loans, sit around and figure out what I want to do with my life, build a big ass ranch that my family could use during the holidays, take a trip around the world, then I'd create some sort of media and fashion empire. 

You reminded me. I've always said I want a big ass country style house with a bunch of land in the back so that I could have a bunch of animals and a garden of fresh fruit and vegetables. I'd probably invest my time in that just to have something to do if I was wealthy.

It'd be like Neverland...but less kid friendly.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:20pm
I'd travel the world.

Volunteer in programs aimed at edu or after school activities. Donate to charities aimed at foster children and HIV/aids

Start a bed and breakfast.

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:56pm
Travel the world and start a non- profit or philanthropic organization.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:12pm
i wouldn't work. i'd likely volunteer.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:17pm
Build an empire
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:24pm
I would not work but i'd make sure to invest, invest, invest.  If I have enough that I can live extremely comfortably without working at least 2-3 major trips a year etc.....i'd try to find someway to flip that.  If I didn't know what to do i'd find the portfolio pimpinest BHM'er who knows what's what and enlist their help.  I'd try to take what I have and bump it up to "i'm living super duper extremely comfortable squared".

that aside...i'd donate to causes that I care about and i'd help take care of a few fams.  I'm not saying i'd take care of them all the way but i'd top off their bank account once a month and try to set up a portfolio in their name so eventually me toping off their account would be unnecessary.

i'd own a boutique.....just because that's something i'd want to own.  Plus it would be a platform for me to put my own designs in there.  I'd not "work" their but....yeah.

i'd like to think I would volunteer but to keep it real....I can't say with a certainty that I would.

i'd take classes...in whatever interests me.  Especially a language class.

oh and...i'd make sure to buy land in various places.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 31 2012 at 4:25pm
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:48pm
I'd set up that foundation/school/services for black men that I've always wanted.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:51pm
save & invest 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:04pm
I wouldn't work. I'd travel, shop and donate to charities in Jamaica and to other Caribbean communities throughout the world

Edited by Yardgirl - Dec 31 2012 at 6:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style