Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you see another woman eyeing your man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:06pm
what do you say (for example)?
JIC I ever need to strangle my hub's assistant.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

while you are out together, what do you usually do? When I'm dating I do nothing but if I'm feeling snarky that day I may give her the sneaky smile.Evil Smile

what if you catch him checking someone else out? More than a glance? Give him the 'I c u' look.LOL
Glancing is okay (because I do it too and I am not trying to hook up with the dude) but staring and breaking your neck to stare at a woman...no sir!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:26pm
Who cares? A woman eyeball raping my man is none of my business. Keep on looking cause that's all you can do. And we check these bishes out together. I like looking at pretty women..hell I am one. He ain't goin nowhere. LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:27pm
Its happened, it was hilarious. I was wearing a vneck, uggs and jeans going to a restaurant near the mall... I waited for her to acknowledge me so I could ask for a table. A cpl seconds later he comes in and she floats over and asks who was in his party. He pointed at me and said just us, she didn't even look over lol

We walk to the table and she puts one menu down...this girl had it bad. I could only laugh. He laughs saying I need a mneu too. She, still looking at him, hands me one. I order a drink, asking him what he'd think Id like. He asked bout something on the menu and she said you'd like it, its sweet, talking to HIM. I was on the floor. He said he was asking for me... that's not even the end.

To answer, depending on the way its done, ill react accordingly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:36pm
that sounds funny. You should have said 'oh you like him don't you.  Me too.'
I like to have fun with stuff like that.

did it get worse?

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 19 2014 at 1:37pm
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:53pm
Its all fine as long as im not being disrespected.   Some of you laugh at it but some of these hies are thirsty and are waiting for min to skip your man their #
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:55pm
I got my drink and it wasn't sweet enough so i'm looking to get it replaced and he barely waves his hand and shes there. I start talking and shes looking at him so and he has to repeat EVERYTHING im saying. It really was hilarious. I wanted more cornbread, told him to ask.

We were leaving and I stood up, then he stood up, she says wow you're tall. By this time he knew what was going on so he said, who her(me) yeah she is kinda tall. I'm 5'11, he's 6'4. I said, you know good and well she aint talking bout me, he was really trying not to laugh. She asked how tall he was... that's when I had to slide right on in. I said, don't do that. I had a couple of dranks and had to draw the line, it was cute before; not now. I motioned my head and said get from round here as he guided me to the door.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 1:58pm
it depends on if she's just looking or all up in his grill being disrespectful to us
if she's just staring real hard, i'll tease him about it

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:02pm
@Ming, yeah that was a lot.

too much

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 19 2014 at 2:04pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:03pm
nobody else uses their SO to flirt for favors ?

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 19 2014 at 2:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>