BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you see another woman eyeing your man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:08pm
my bf at the time and i were at cracker barrel once and this girl kept giving him the eye. it was so obvious cuz we were the next table over. he didnt notice but i brought it to his attention and i teased him about it because she was making big ass googoo eyes. I thought it was funny.

on another occasion we were in the food court at the mall, we went to chik fil a and the girl at the register was extra cheery for my bf when he ordered but got real stank face when she realized he and i were together. She seemed a little nonchalant and cool when taking my order but i gave no fcks until we sat down. the food court was pretty full and there were a couple ppl who were eating chik fil a near our tables. We werent there but 5 min before this heifer came around and asked my bf if the food was good and if there was anything else she could do, all cheesin and sh*t. I gave her the look of death and answered that we were good. my bf never looked up from his sandwich.

that bish never asked any of the other chik fil a customers if there was something they needed so i figured she really went out her way to be disrespectful. that sh*t i dont like.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

OP?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I got my drink and it wasn't sweet enough so i'm looking to get it replaced and he barely waves his hand and shes there. I start talking and shes looking at him so and he has to repeat EVERYTHING im saying. It really was hilarious. I wanted more cornbread, told him to ask.

We were leaving and I stood up, then he stood up, she says wow you're tall. By this time he knew what was going on so he said, who her(me) yeah she is kinda tall. I'm 5'11, he's 6'4. I said, you know good and well she aint talking bout me, he was really trying not to laugh. She asked how tall he was... that's when I had to slide right on in. I said, don't do that. I had a couple of dranks and had to draw the line, it was cute before; not now. I motioned my head and said get from round here as he guided me to the door.

Wow, that's crazy. I wouldn't have eaten there though, let alone ask for her to fix my drink. Crazy bish like that might be tempted to spit in it...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:30pm
my rule has always been look but dont touch.
i dont care i check ppl out all the time.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:33pm
My life isn't over because another woman looked.

She can look and admire my good taste.. and his good taste too! Big smile
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:38pm
Well, there's looking and then there's being extra. That fatal attraction waitress would have been checked.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:38pm
I don't care because sooner or later the big diamond he placed on my finger is noticed.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:44pm
in some circles, that might make turn her into the fatal attraction waitress lol (he's rich!)

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 19 2014 at 2:45pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

while you are out together, what do you usually do?

Nothing. Unless it starts to border on disrespectful, i get all Joan Collins, but passive aggressive. Maybe. But ive never had reason to actually do/say anything directly.

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what if you catch him checking someone else out?

check her out too. 

Edited by Wildfire - Feb 19 2014 at 2:49pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:50pm

Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>