Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 43444546>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:21am
*pokes you in the eye*
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:24am

lol why?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:34am
Cause you not dropping any hints
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:25am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Nah she's white he husband is a major horse breeder.
He has had horses in the Kentucky Derby and the others.

Oh, then she wasn't planning on working; children or no children.  This is her way for justifying it.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Cause you not dropping any hints

Stop instigatingLOL

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

my girlfriend is still breast feeding her 1 year and 2 month old.  i told her it was time to cut the cord.  that baby fondling her nipples now...

I breastfed until that time too I stopped then at 14 months
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:02am
The great thing about when I put my daughter in daycare she could talk. She told them they need to change her diaper, theyd be so surprised id be like yassss.
And now shes potty trained and goes all by her self she be like eff them.
I really give the daycare no credit in any of the success and advancement my daughter has cause all they do is play
So I had her moved up a class and took her out for the summer because she learns way more from her cousins.

Edited by Bribby - Jun 06 2014 at 11:03am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

maysay says some radical stuff; half of which i disagree with but i think yall are misconstruing her words in this thread and forgetting the meaning behind the OP. 

if you PLAN to have a child and NEED, not CHOOSE to put your child in daycare, its probably best that you wait to have kids. choices are a wonderful thing. planning to bring a child into a desperate situation, not so much. 

but again, once the child is here, you gotta do what you gotta do but sometimes its a good idea to plan accordingly and wait until you're prepared.  

Confused

who on earth doesnt need to put their child in DC but does? That's makes not a lick of sense. when is daycare a choice really? if a parent/parents are home all day everyday, why would they put their child in DC by choice? somebody does that? 

Clearly if you're putting your child in daycare it means that you're unable to stay home, because you need to work. 

So that's the same as saying people who work shouldnt have children. Thats insane as all hell.

I dont know about radical...what i will say is that too many of maysay's ideas/concepts are theoretical and doesn't apply to the real world, in any scenario, anywhere.

everybody's asking polite questions and talking nice to maysay, and "trying to understand" because BHM likes her. if it was somebody else who said this 
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If you can't afford to have them without putting them in daycare, then don't have them.

Simple.

this thread would be 150 pages and different. Anyway.

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 06 2014 at 12:17pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:16pm
middle/upper middle class families with two incomes for example don't necessarily NEED to place their children in daycare. they could survive off of one income if necessary therefore it is a CHOICE.

Edited by noneyons - Jun 06 2014 at 12:17pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lessening household income when you don't have to is weird......why not make what you can to better support your family not only now but in the future?

There are lots of people who are able to completely support their families in a lifestyle they enjoy on  what would be considered a low income. Some people just like a simple, inexpensive life. Some people do not enjoy working a lot and would rather have free time to do what they want so they design their life around that.

People value different things.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair