Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:49pm

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

there was this girl named chelsy(sp?) who was adopted. she cried whenever the teachers had to change her pull up. i would sit back and be like "yall should investigate this sh*t". but it wasn't my place.

I understand this but..

Follow your heart

If it doesn't look/feel right, follow your heart.

Someone has to be the voice of those who cannot/ will not speak.

Sponsored Links

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:56pm
Let me find out somebody tryna put me outta bitness
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Let me find out somebody tryna put me outta bitness

lol
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:57pm
mzmee ((hugs)) there are some good preschool teachers out there. i remember them vividly from when i was a kid and i don't doubt that you are a great teacher also. but you know what i'm talking bout don't you? 

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

there was this girl named chelsy(sp?) who was adopted. she cried whenever the teachers had to change her pull up. i would sit back and be like "yall should investigate this sh*t". but it wasn't my place.

I understand this but..

Follow your heart

If it doesn't look/feel right, follow your heart.

Someone has to be the voice of those who cannot/ will not speak.

In a lot of my cases, I've been that voice...

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:03am

mzmee ((hugs)) there are some good preschool teachers out there. i remember them vividly from when i was a kid and i don't doubt that you are a great teacher also. but you know what i'm talking bout don't you? 

Hey baby love ((hugs)) Yes there are some GREAT preschool teachers out here. Luckily, I have children that are in daycare that attend preschool on a part time basis so I get them for the remainder of the day. So I get a lot of tips on how to keep them engaged in learning activities. I have certs and things and formal education but I love talking and networking with people that has the here/now hands on experience. 

I have a few children in my daycare that are school aged. Their teachers only talk to me about homework assignments and academic expectations because they only met the parents a handful of times. 

Edited by mzmee - Jun 06 2014 at 12:05am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:10am
Kids really do not care about money.

They really want to be loved and cared for.

There are so many children who come from families with money that are on the streets, their main complaints are ...

I did not feel loved or appreciated..

I don't feel worthy or wanted

I have everything monetarily,   
but I actually have nothing emotionally or spiritually.

No foundation.

Keep in mind, what was considered sufficient for us, our parents, or Grandparents, may not be sufficient today.

The people that cared for us did not /may not have this concern back then.

Things Change ......

We have to change with today, or make youths of today conform......

Edited by Benni - Jun 06 2014 at 12:23am
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Kids really do not care about money.

They really want to be loved and cared for.

There are so many children who come from families with money that are on the streets, their main complaints are ...

I did not feel loved or appreciated..

I don't feel worthy or wanted

I have everything monetarily},   
but I actually have nothing emotionally or spiritually

No foundation   

You'd be surprised at how reading a child a book is an adventure for them. Telling them good job or how their artwork was superb. How proud they are. Only for their parent, that is too busy to ask about their day, or even acknowledge their work, to throw it all to sh*t. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:13am
yep. you're a good teacher

Heart
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:14am
I've been lurking for a while now but I was just gonna create a post to ask if my line of work was really worth it. I have experienced too many heart breaks in this field and I'm tired. We are really under valued
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 46>
  Share Topic