Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If you need daycare you shouldnt have children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 39>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

are all the daycares that many of you know really really bad?

not necessarily.  but its not rocket science either.  the main thing at an early age is patience imo.  and most people DON'T have patience for other peoples babies/toddlers... 
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:45pm
let them tell it its the best franchise "early development center" in the whole city.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:46pm
Can y'all drop these excellent child rearing tips, stimuli, strategies et al right here. Ive been seeing lizards all over my house (more than normal) I feel it's a sign. If a lizard falls on you, you are pregnant or someone you know is. Im not sure how it'll work out but the lizards never lie.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:47pm
there was this one kid named dominique who was special but i really liked that boy. he was like rainman lmao. he knew all his colors and sh*t and the smart kids didn't. 

the teachers didn't pay that child no attention. the mama didn't know no better.

random
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

you think people need certs to develop their own children?????

no

but if no one needs any training or education why do teachers go to school?

daycares to involve teaching as well

i was talking about the idea that people think children need to go to daycare to get organized development or benefit from activities...

I think a great daycare can provide this better than most home care places that do not have a similar mission and curriculum

i'm talking about people providing this for their OWN  children (or children they care about) mostly.  home day care is still day care...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 05 2014 at 9:48pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:47pm
noney is breaking my heart
Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

TC send her back when she's 8-10 years thanks.Big smile

lol.  i love them when they are like arm baby - about 2 Big smile 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Can y'all drop these excellent child rearing tips, stimuli, strategies et al right here. Ive been seeing lizards all over my house (more than normal) I feel it's a sign. If a lizard falls on you, you are pregnant or someone you know is. Im not sure how it'll work out but the lizards never lie.

lmaoooo wtf!!!!! 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:51pm
Oh and sorry the blog I was talking about is Mr. Money Mustache. No he didn't benefit from generational wealth outside of the fact that his parents were able to care for him from 0-18. He's from Canada so he benefitted from their healthcare and the fact that their university system is cheaper (can't remember about student loans or not). He and his wife chose high salary careers and lived on like half of what they made and invested the rest.

A more typical American story would be Man v. Debt. The family had your regular debt (mortgage, student loans, etc). Sold everything, traveled/worked in an rv for a while, saved money, etc.

And there are countless stories that aren't nearly as "extreme" but involve living below your means so that you can do what you want.

Edited by maysay1 - Jun 05 2014 at 9:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:53pm

oh I'm not knocking stay at home moms

but some kids do fair better after they start daycare

right...just like some kids fair better when they have a stay at home parent.  figuring out which lane one falls into is the goal...imo...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 39>
  Share Topic