Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 46>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:41pm
them kids used to roam around like chickens with their heads cut off long as they didn't make too much noise lol

parents thought it was great that there were no tvs but seseme street would have given them at least some type of stimuli. 

just pop in. that's all i'm saying. 

Edited by noneyons - Jun 05 2014 at 9:42pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:42pm
TC it is 8-12 or so but the teachers come a little early cause the parents too have to reach to school at 8 am. Its the most fraudulent thing i swear! Id rather them be in daycare from abudget stand point BUTTTT it can be hard as sh*t (lines down the road in the blazing sun, backstabbing confusion, begging folks) to register kids for some grade school and the kindergarten of the school automatically enter so I get it.

TC send her back when she's 8-10 years thanks.Big smile

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 05 2014 at 9:42pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:42pm

well poverty level living (by choice) is not a priority of mine

neither is living above my means, but yeah....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:43pm

lol

nons that was a bad center

they are not all like that
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

are all the daycares that many of you know really really bad?

not necessarily.  but its not rocket science either.  the main thing at an early age is patience imo.  and most people DON'T have patience for other peoples babies/toddlers... 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:45pm
let them tell it its the best franchise "early development center" in the whole city.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:46pm
Can y'all drop these excellent child rearing tips, stimuli, strategies et al right here. Ive been seeing lizards all over my house (more than normal) I feel it's a sign. If a lizard falls on you, you are pregnant or someone you know is. Im not sure how it'll work out but the lizards never lie.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:47pm
there was this one kid named dominique who was special but i really liked that boy. he was like rainman lmao. he knew all his colors and sh*t and the smart kids didn't. 

the teachers didn't pay that child no attention. the mama didn't know no better.

random
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

you think people need certs to develop their own children?????

no

but if no one needs any training or education why do teachers go to school?

daycares to involve teaching as well

i was talking about the idea that people think children need to go to daycare to get organized development or benefit from activities...

I think a great daycare can provide this better than most home care places that do not have a similar mission and curriculum

i'm talking about people providing this for their OWN  children (or children they care about) mostly.  home day care is still day care...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 05 2014 at 9:48pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:47pm
noney is breaking my heart
Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair