Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I'm sitting here thinking of all the people who can't afford to have kids and all the ones that are too busy. A cop can't have children ... firefighters, postal workers, nurses, paralegals hmmm, and doctors and lawyers are too busy. Only Singers/Athletes and i guess the Kardashians can have kids.

it doesnt have to be like that IOSH. What societies should do is time the conception of kids so a certain amount of workers (male and female) ALL go off the job for 3-4 years to raise kids and then the non kid having workers pick up the slack and then they switch back! doing it this way will lessens the need for all those workers too, less people over all eventually.ClapClap
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

once again only the wealthy and those that choose to live in poverty and make it without govt assistance should have kids

the rest......tough sh*t

I am not sure I understand this comment.

But I do believe that once you decide to have a child, you are able to   provide.
Even if a person is on Gov't assistance they can be present emotionally and physically as a parent.   

There are some people I know that are on assistance, and do a great job, but the kids do suffer the consequence because of the stress the parent is undergoing unless they are multi dimensional.

Wealth does not equal love. Some wealthy folks can afford child care, but the only love their child/children get is from the caregiver...eg Nanny/Housekeeper/babysitter

I apologize in advance if I am misunderstanding your post.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

once again only the wealthy and those that choose to live in poverty and make it without govt assistance should have kids

the rest......tough sh*t

But I do believe that once you decide to have a child, you are able to   provide.
Even if a person is on Gov't assistance they can be present emotionally and physically as a parent.   

There are some people I know that are on assistance, and do a great job, but the kids do suffer the consequence because of the stress the parent is undergoing unless they are multi dimensional.

Wealth does not equal love. Some wealthy folks can afford child care, but the only love their child/children get is from the caregiver...eg Nanny/Housekeeper/babysitter

She was summarizing maysay's view of the topic.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

depends on what you want in life

save by living in a sh*tty neighborhood so your income goes further and you can stay at home

or
live in a good neighborhood where the schools are highly rated, low
crime and great appreciation values but work so you can afford to live
there and be able to afford daycare

People live all sorts of lives.

I
read the blog of someone who retired in their 30's on an engineer's
salary, lives in a great neighborhood in colorado, beautiful home, eats
great food, takes vacations, has a child, and spends 25k for a family of
3 including a child in a good public school.

People prioritize different things. It's possible to live well and not have a high income.

need more info

do they benefit from generational wealth?

how much did they retire on?

how much do they get in interest each year?

did they have school loans?

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I'll send my dog to doggy daycare too. 
*Calls ASPCA*

I'm going to put a bowtie on him on his first day of doggy day care. 
No doggy shoes to complete the ensemble? Fashion crime! *dials aspca*GeekLOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

the rest......tough sh*t

I was summing up maysay's posts
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

depends on what you want in life

save by living in a sh*tty neighborhood so your income goes further and you can stay at home

or live in a good neighborhood where the schools are highly rated, low crime and great appreciation values but work so you can afford to live there and be able to afford daycare

People live all sorts of lives.

I read the blog of someone who retired in their 30's on an engineer's salary, lives in a great neighborhood in colorado, beautiful home, eats great food, takes vacations, has a child, and spends 25k for a family of 3 including a child in a good public school.

People prioritize different things. It's possible to live well and not have a high income.

So do you believe the people who don't have a high income and don't have beautiful homes with plenty of vacations are in that situation because they don't have good priorities?
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I'm sitting here thinking of all the people who can't afford to have kids and all the ones that are too busy. A cop can't have children ... firefighters, postal workers, nurses, paralegals hmmm, and doctors and lawyers are too busy. Only Singers/Athletes and i guess the Kardashians can have kids.

it doesnt have to be like that IOSH. What societies should do is time the conception of kids so a certain amount of workers (male and female) ALL go off the job for 3-4 years to raise kids and then the non kid having workers pick up the slack and then they switch back! doing it this way will lessens the need for all those workers too, less people over all eventually.ClapClap

I don't think that would ever happen, if it did happen somewhere, it definitely wouldn't go down in the US.

I forgot to put teachers on the list of people who can't have kids.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:24pm
my brother worked at mcdonalds when he was in high school. he said he'd never eat micky d's ever again after working there. that's how i feel about daycare centers.

but like i said, pop in and be a looming presence. they'll treat your child better than the others cause they never know when you gone show up. just an fyi
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:25pm
Don't say you were summing up my points because I never said any of those things and I made that very clear.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 46>
  Share Topic