Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I'll send my dog to doggy daycare too. 
*Calls ASPCA*

I'm going to put a bowtie on him on his first day of doggy day care. 

LOLOL @CC. My dogs live outside, they eat cornmeal and chicken back much less now cause im lazy, i feed them mostly bag foodCry the haven't been to the vet in 2 years. Im a terrible parent.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:02pm

I'll send my dog to doggy daycare too. 

I did this also after I had to sell one home, and waiting to buy another.

I had to rent a Condo,   because he was a large dog I had to place him in a 'Daycare'.

I picked him up every Friday afternoon, and took him back on Monday morning.

We do love our pets.   They are Family
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:04pm

I like how many daycares do have a let lesson plan everyday/week and track your child's progress

maybe family can do the same but I like how organized a daycare center can be

kids can also be exposed to various activities at the daycare center that go beyond what home care and what family members can or will do
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:06pm

you all are worried they are hurting children ages 4 and under on a regular basis?

of course this can happen but thanks for stating that as one of your fears
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:07pm
pop in at your daycare unannounced. trust me, all that glitters is not gold. 

my ma used to work for the daycare center i mentioned and i volunteered to read to the kids every now and then when i was bored and wasn't working. there were some big time folks kids in that daycare. the chic from basketball wives la for example. i know her little boy and girl and warren dunn the former atl football player's kid and some big time producer i forget his name. 

anyway, my ma told me some stuff and i witnessed some stuff with my own two eyes. daycares know how to look the part. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:09pm

I have popped in unannounced at a few places

my aunt worked at kindercare and her stories were awful

I know some daycares are worse than others

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 05 2014 at 9:10pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:10pm
I'm sitting here thinking of all the people who can't afford to have kids and all the ones that are too busy. A cop can't have children ... firefighters, postal workers, nurses, paralegals hmmm, and doctors and lawyers are too busy. Only Singers/Athletes and i guess the Kardashians can have kids.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Jun 05 2014 at 9:13pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

depends on what you want in life

save by living in a sh*tty neighborhood so your income goes further and you can stay at home

or live in a good neighborhood where the schools are highly rated, low crime and great appreciation values but work so you can afford to live there and be able to afford daycare

People live all sorts of lives.

I read the blog of someone who retired in their 30's on an engineer's salary, lives in a great neighborhood in colorado, beautiful home, eats great food, takes vacations, has a child, and spends 25k for a family of 3 including a child in a good public school.

People prioritize different things. It's possible to live well and not have a high income.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you all are worried they are hurting children ages 4 and under on a regular basis?

of course this can happen but thanks for stating that as one of your fears

no one said anything about hurting.  it could just not be a good fit for your child based on what the child is communicating back to you.

anyway, again, imo, if one does not feel they are capable/able/willing (for whatever reason) of delivering the same kind of care/development that is provided in a freakin daycare center...then by all means...yes...one should rely on daycare.  personally, I know I could provide care/development over and above what could ever be offered in ANYONES daycare.  its work,  of course.  which is why I respect stay at home moms so much. 

and before anyone decides to say that all stay at home moms are not the bizness.  fine.  i'll give you that.  but the same can be said for daycare.... 

do what's best for you.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 05 2014 at 9:23pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 9:18pm
imani is the chic i'm thinking about from basketball wives. i still can't remember the producer's name.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 46>