BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If you need daycare you shouldnt have children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 39>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

maybe i'm thinking about worse case scenarios. 

do yall think a married couple for example, living in a one bedroom apt with student loans out the ying yang, barely making enough to pay their cell phone bills should PLAN to have a child under those circumstances?

Under these circumstances it makes sense to wait.

The stress will put a big strain on the marriage.

Edited by Benni - Jun 05 2014 at 8:26pm
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

once again only the wealthy and those that choose to live in poverty and make it without govt assistance should have kids

the rest......tough sh*t

I never said any of those things.

I said wait until you can afford to be a good parent. Which includes not having a daycare worker rear your child. And that can be done at any income level, it's all about priorities.

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:33pm
I'll wait to afford to be a good parent...and send them to daycare. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:34pm
i dunno. 

i guess like if i wanted to get a puppy which i do so badlyCry (not equating puppys with children though) i know it would be wise to wait until i at least have one foot outside the door at my job cause i'm not around enough to care for it. 

i keep trying to convince my ma to keep a puppy for me when i'm away and she's like hell naw. mama mean. i want a puppy now LOL

i'm rambling
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:37pm
I'll send my dog to doggy daycare too. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:39pm

you think procreation is necessary, benni? 

In the sense that we will carry on in genealogy or continuing life on earth.... Yes.   

I adopted a child because I was told I was unable to bear a child.

I only did it after I was married, earning an income that was conducive to adding to my household with ease.

Not only being able to financially support the child, but spending quality time with him, and nurturing him to become the best person he can be.   In this case someone else did the procreating.

Some men just want 'extension' of themselves .

HTH

Edited by Benni - Jun 05 2014 at 8:42pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:39pm
awww, benni. you adopted! that's freaking awesome!

i guess that's my thing too though. i feel like there are so many kids in the world already who need love and care that its not necessary for me to have children of my own. 

this is where my bias comes from. i admit that it is a bias. i don't judge others but this is a good discussion nonetheless. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:45pm
good point, samone. 

i'm listening and trying to understand everyone's pov. i won't allow myself to be a hard headLOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:45pm

awww, benni. you adopted! that's freaking awesome!

i guess that's my thing too though. i feel like there are so many kids in the world already who need love and care that its not necessary for me to have children of my own. 

this is where my bias comes from. i admit that it is a bias. i don't judge others but this is a good discussion nonetheless. 

Just do you

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I'll send my dog to doggy daycare too. 
*Calls ASPCA*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair