Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 7:14pm
as soon as my daughter cut her first tooth....it was quitting time...8 months her first tooth growing in and no....it was so easy just pull out the boob, plop into mouth and for some odd reason both of us always ended up falling asleep...every single time i would breast feed her...i didn't want no bottle feed her...but if i had to bottle feed her then so be it...

those were the good old days when my boobs were nice and huge and full...i had major CLEAVAGE...
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 7:27pm
I wish I was put in daycare or preschool....I think staying home made it awkward for me to socialize with other kids when I was kindergarten.

Edited by BBpants - Jun 05 2014 at 8:22pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:10pm
maysay says some radical stuff; half of which i disagree with but i think yall are misconstruing her words in this thread and forgetting the meaning behind the OP. 

if you PLAN to have a child and NEED, not CHOOSE to put your child in daycare, its probably best that you wait to have kids. choices are a wonderful thing. planning to bring a child into a desperate situation, not so much. 

but again, once the child is here, you gotta do what you gotta do but sometimes its a good idea to plan accordingly and wait until you're prepared.  

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:14pm
I don't think it's be misconstrued at all...

Basically that lady meant if you're putting your child in daycare bc you're not wealthy enough to stay home then you don't need to have children.

How many ppl really have that choice?
I know BHM likes to stunt but not many ppl here are wealthy enough to not work for 18 years

Edited by jonesable - Jun 05 2014 at 8:18pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:15pm
you think procreation is necessary, benni? 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:15pm
I am a little late on this Thread, and cannot/don't have the desire to read 32 pages.

Procreation is necessary.

Some can afford to do it on one income.

In other cases, there is only a one parent household.

China only allow a certain number of kids per household.

I am sometimes bothered when people who cannot afford to care for the children they have financially or emotionally, yet they continue to have more children , thinking the system will provide.

Kids need nurturing.

Some can do this while working and using 'Daycare', because at the end of the day they can/are willing to spend quality time with their children.

NUTURE, NOT NATURE !!

Edited by Benni - Jun 05 2014 at 8:22pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:17pm
maybe i'm thinking about worse case scenarios. 

do yall think a married couple for example, living in a one bedroom apt with student loans out the ying yang, barely making enough to pay their cell phone bills should PLAN to have a child under those circumstances?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:18pm

don't see how a good daycare is the devil lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:19pm

thing is saying daycare is bad for all kids applies to all scenarios
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:20pm
I think it applies to middle class working ppl with a mortgage who live a decent lifestyle but still have to work to maintain it..

Everybody who can't chill and make money just chilling (off interest, investments, etc)

Edited by jonesable - Jun 05 2014 at 8:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style