IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If you need daycare you shouldnt have children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:24pm
of course not for everybody, but generally.  if you're a person going into having a child for that reason i imagine that you plan to provide a reasonably comfortable life and strong support system to them.  you can't help things like diseases.
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Life is waaaaayyy more good than bad.
Not even close

Not to everybody.

When it comes to having children I would be thinking about my existence and those close to me.
I wouldn't consider everyone in the world tbh

I agree but I thought you were making a general statement about life as a whole. Privilege can play a huge part in the quality of life.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

i can rationalize why someone might feel disgust for some of these but what's disgusting about number 2 or 6...2 can happen with adoption as well.

To have a child just so they can have your name is so dumb it disgusts me.

And 6, 6 is just a lie. Most of existence today is not a joy. And people are deliberately bringing children into situations that are not only less than joyful but are HORRIBLE.

if your family sucks and offers nothing to society in general then i can see why number 2 is useless, but i think this is more so people who are proud of their family, values, and accomplishments and want to bring more good into the world.

as far as 6, life is more good than bad.  people who have that philosophy will probably produce well adjusted kids.  i'm pretty cynical, but i want to give kids the best experiences life has to offer.

People change their names all the time. Get married, convert to Islam, decide they now want to be Princess Sunshine Daughter of the Wildflowers Wind and Rain.

And most people complain about not having enough...enough jobs, money, housing, food, free time, friends, good relationships, safety, etc. I don't see how people want to bring kids into that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:31pm
complaining =/= miserable    

should we not reproduce just because life might not be a perfectly pleasant breeze to the grave?  

you're talking in extremes
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Maysay I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I wholeheartedly disagree with most of your views on parenting. My views on the middle class aren't limited to day care expenses.

Lol wasn't expecting you to.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:36pm
I don't think it's extreme. I just think it's weird for people who aren't living great lives to add children to that. Why put another person through that? That seems extreme to me.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:37pm
It's extreme if your standard for having kids is a 'great' life. Why not decent?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:37pm
but that's the thing...i'm defending the statement from a place of the person saying it has an okay life and you're saying people who have terrible lives shouldn't do it...that's a given.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:01pm
ummm i do somewhat agree with the lady in the OP...

while I don't think everyone needs to stay home with their kids at least make them a priority.

i don't know how 2 people with very demanding careers can have a family. 

Could the Huxitbles really raise 5 kids? A partner at a law firm and a pediatrician (with their own practice) work? 

I do know  couple... the wife is internal medicine doctor and the husband is a dentist...but those (imo) are kinda 9-5ish for the most part.

I just wonder if 2 partners at a law firm working 100+ a week raise a child....someone has to be there. Not saying their job is less than or makes less money because there are wives who own their own business and make more while staying home with the kids than the hubby that goes to work...but someone's gotta be there...consistently.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:08pm

but that's the thing...i'm defending the statement from a place of the person saying it has an okay life and you're saying people who have terrible lives shouldn't do it...that's a given.

It's not a given for most people.

I get that people are going to have children, it's just part of the human condition. I just feel bad for every child who is forced into bad circumstances.

And then there's the issue of in general the world is only getting worse. But I know most people don't consider that to be relevant.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 38>
  Share Topic