Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

If you need daycare you shouldnt have children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 39>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:16pm
Slightly off topic but I think it's funny how my young friends speak in extremes but to my elderly patients everything is so simple.  We're always freaking out over something while our elders are always telling us to relax because everything will work out.  

Maybe everything is going to be okay regardless.  Some people try to wait "until they can afford kids."  That one always makes me laugh.  You simply redistribute your money according to priority.  There's no magic number.  They always have one, "It costs ______ amount of money to raise a child for 18 years in 2014."  Rarely to people have that on hand yet daily people are celebrating their 18th birthday.....
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

are there truly any long term benefits of breastfeeding?  because for everytime they say things like disease, childhood obesity, etc etc i can point to a breastfed baby with problems.

my issue with breastfeeding are people, especially women, that are uncomfortable seeing breastfeeding in public.  so weird.

a recent study said no.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 04 2014 at 8:18pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Jones maybe if you get her one of the hoses that attaches to the toilet and help buy her first set of liners/covers, she'll want to do it.

Most people balk at the expense and the mess.

I did.
Oh just saw the hose.
I will if she's really really game
I follow all the mama cloth diapering blogs.

What ppl don't know or pay attention to your suppose to dump the waste out of disposables too not just cloth.

Her contention is the hand washing I want her to do. Bc machine washing messes up the cloth.

She tells me to have my own kids and live a good farm life.

She's open to it just not to the extremes I want her to take lol. I already bought some cute ones

Edited by jonesable - Jun 04 2014 at 8:21pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wish more jobs had on site daycare to support parents (single or married) who continue working during the child rearing years.

I wouldn't get any work done....I'd be there stalking my baby.....making her do silly stuff like make animal noises and kissy facesEmbarrassedLOL.....and telling every one she's a genius cause she did some trivial shytLOL
"Look Look! She picked up the block and dropped it. Mah baby is a genius!"LOL

Right lmaoLOL
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:20pm
I breastfed for 13 months, 16 months and 4 months.  I can't tell any differences but it was the sweetest time in the world.  I stopped early with my last because I had to go back to work Pinch
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:22pm
My only issue with the "it'll all work out" theory of parenting is that in this day and age that means "it'll all work out" because everyone else will provide my child's food, clothes, shelter, medical care, and education.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:22pm
I believe in breastfeeding for one year....but breastfeeding a toddler is unnecessary to me....but it in a zippy cup......cloth diapers are a hell no....even though regular ones are so wasteful....I just can't.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:24pm

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Jones maybe if you get her one of the hoses that attaches to the toilet and help buy her first set of liners/covers, she'll want to do it.

Most people balk at the expense and the mess.

I did.
Oh just saw the hose.
I will if she's really really game
I follow all the mama cloth diapering blogs.

What ppl don't know or pay attention to your suppose to dump the waste out of disposables too not just cloth.

Her contention is the hand washing I want her to do. Bc machine washing messes up the cloth.

She tells me to have my own kids and live a good farm life.

She's open to it just not to the extremes I want her to take lol. I already bought some cute ones

LOL

Well you can join my sister on her farm because that's what she plans to do. Talking about she's gonna have bike powered electricity so she can get the internet but she will be hand washing and line drying everything.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:31pm
I know so many baby geniuses lol. Mine are the only real ones of course.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:33pm
To women like the one in the article, two words: Good luck. 

It's a given that parents should support their children financially, emotionally and spiritually. Don't think a single soul would argue the point.

But to suggest that the only proper way to support children is for the mother to be a stay at home mom is baloney. 

Now here's where the luck comes in:  

I've seen what your husbands do when they tire of you and your over pampered, spoiled children.

That 20 year old secretary with a closet full of tight skirts and brand new 38D ta-tas, is one skillful bit*h on her knees. Believe it. Blow-jobs win over botox everytime my dear.  If walls in the executive restroom could talk, it'd be X rated.

Say 'goodbye' to your club memberships, household help, jets and cars and plastic surgery nip/tucks. And say 'hello' to your new full time job- finding a new wallet to support you.

Oh yes...you'll be working outside the home then. You'll work very hard indeed.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 39>
  Share Topic