Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"If you need daycare you shouldn't have children"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:31pm
so if you have a nanny, then what?

on welfare and at home, then what? 

Our culture has children at school the majority of the day so daycare isn't far fetched or a measure of the quality of parenthood 

Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

My children didn't go to daycare but I disagree. Everything isn't for everybody.
You have children??? I had no idea.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:34pm
i agree with maysay about placing newborns in daycare. that is so weird to me but this is a touchy subject so i'll tread lightly.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:34pm
Everyone is not fit to homeschool....
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:36pm

I "get" it, and certainly would't consider that stance negative....if it weren't clouded by a condescending attitude. 

I can dig it for others. But feel it would be complete overkill in my life. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:36pm
my sisters childcare provider was soooooo old.  she died when my sister was only 7.  side eye my mom for that.  that house was packed with children.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:36pm
to clarify, i find it weird for married women who have children on purpose to place their babies in daycare. not so much for women who are newly divorced (for example) and need to work to keep a roof over their family's head. 

eta: still none of my business what other people do

Edited by noneyons - Jun 04 2014 at 7:39pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:38pm
0-5 are extremely important years and I don't think the majority of that time should be spent with people who aren't the parents.

School age is different, even though I wouldn't send my kids to school with any of these heathens. Even still, there's a difference between being at school from 8-2:30 and being there for before school care as early as 6am all the way till afterschool care ends at 6 or 6:30.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:38pm
Some people shouldn't talk.  

I bet she also thinks if you can't pay cash for college you don't deserve to be there. 

And if have to take out a loan to buy a home, you shouldn't have one.

And if you don't have life insurance, you have no right to die.

She needs to go have a seat in the new black section with her rare steak and kale.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:41pm
Nah she's white he husband is a major horse breeder.
He has had horses in the Kentucky Derby and the others.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 46>
  Share Topic