Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If you made the laws...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

If we ever go to war, instead of sending off people's innocent husbands and children, the murderers are going to battle.

The hell they doing watching cable and pumping iron when there's killing to be done? They gonna earn those three hots and a cot.l

like the prison population?

Yup. They like killing so much, let's put em to use. Let em see how it feels to fight their lives like their victims.

I love the idea of this but I could it backfiring. Because they have no incentive to actually fight once they get there unless we say we'll give them a reduced sentence when they get back. And I don't feel like they should get reduced sentences.
Sponsored Links

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:07pm
I like Shadylady's idea.

Deadbeat parents would have to do some free labor in the fields doing the jobs nobody wants until they pay what is owed.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I like Shadylady's idea.

Deadbeat parents would have to do some free labor in the fields doing the jobs nobody wants until they pay what is owed.

I think kids who skip school, are suspended/expelled multiple times, or are in danger of not receiving their diplomas should have to work in the fields too.

I bet a few weeks of picking oranges and strawberries in the hot sun would shape them right up.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:42pm

this may be crazy but i think this would scare most careless teens and drunk drivers sh*tless.

Instead of doing jail time for drunk driving...

If you are driving under the influence and hit someone, you will receive the death penalty. End of story. Even if you are 15 or 13, it doesn't matter how old you are. If you are driving a car while drunk, and hit another human being you will receive the death penalty. No other option.

I really do believe this would cut back if not end people getting killed by drunk driving.

Knowing that you will receive the death penalty if you hit someone drunk, will DEFINITELY make folks think twice about starting a car up with alcohol on their breath.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If we ever go to war, instead of sending off people's innocent husbands and children, the murderers are going to battle.

The hell they doing watching cable and pumping iron when there's killing to be done? They gonna earn those three hots and a cot.l

like the prison population?

Yup. They like killing so much, let's put em to use. Let em see how it feels to fight their lives like their victims.

I love the idea of this but I could it backfiring. Because they have no incentive to actually fight once they get there unless we say we'll give them a reduced sentence when they get back. And I don't feel like they should get reduced sentences.

that and i feel like they would commit atrocities abroad...regular soldiers already do..
ceme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ceme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:30pm
If you are an illegal immigrant and your child is born in the U.S.
your child will have to serve a mandatory 2-4 years military service at 18 years old.

Freedom is not free.

Edited by ceme - Jan 30 2013 at 9:31pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:07pm
they will always pay. 
and they will be in the military. 

or we send them all to Australia again. =/
maybe we can deport them to canada or something lol.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:09pm
like France & Nigeria everyone should serve 2 years working for the government in some capacity and contributing to their country
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:38am

like France & Nigeria everyone should serve 2 years working for the government in some capacity and contributing to their country
Criminals have to do this?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:27am
I think the people with food stamps tanf and stuff already have to volunteer. I know some people that do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic