BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If You had the choice...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:52am
id just want them to leave us be ..

you know, we were good without them
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

...to change history in any way possible where Black people had the "black privilege" and white people were treated the way we were/are treated, would you take that chance?

Even if that means you would be the oppressor and your ancestors enslaved white people. 

• <span style="line-height: 1.4;">If your answer is yes, Would you become a black person who tried to understand white culture and be at their rallies trying to help their cause of affirmative action, or would you be that black person who had their head in the clouds acting as if racism didn't exist ? </span>

• <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Or would you become a full blown racist who contributed to hiding the truth about what your ancestors did in order to keep our people in a good light?</span>

• <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Or would you not change history at all?</span>

Be truthful, ya'lll Big smile I'm curious about the answers

This is a zero sum issue.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 8:58am

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

you mean.. would i have just rather been born white?  

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:22am
Wouldn't change anything. Going through what we went through made our people strong. I wouldn't want an slsvsry of course, but since you say those are the only choices, this is my response.

I too believe oppressors have something in store for them sometime soon.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:02am
Never know how to answer this. I believe that humans in general are capable of the most barbaric acts. It just happened to be the rise of THEIR civilization in the past few centuries. I'm not sure that another group of people would not do the same if they had the opportunity. Humans in general are evil
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:11am
screw all the ego trips.
I would just rather to have our earth's resources available for everyone.
I don't understand how some ppl feel entitled to what they didn't create.
How much did you pay for this world? And what was your currency?
( and it can't be anything that the world produces that you use to pay for the world)
Since none of us made this planet, none of us are greater than it, and none of us should hoard the resources for ourselves. Stop the God complex.

Blah.

Edited by Derri - Dec 08 2013 at 10:16am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:50am
oppressing people seems like it would be very time consuming and exhausting. aint nobody got time for that. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:52am
and it tickles me that folk harbor such hatred for people who are essentially better at being evil than they are. that's like hilarious to me. 

that said, i don't like white people still.  
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:03am
idon't know... i love being black so i wouldn't wanna change anything if we are the way we are becuase of what happened

ya know?
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

If I could change history I would simply make everyone of all races equal.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic