Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If you found out you and your husband were ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:57pm
why would anyone want to have any type of relations knowing yall "cousins" but maybe not blood. you still family!

someone told me he got his cousins together and one of them aint even know they were cousins but just not blood related.

anywho...
lol
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:04pm
I just realized I don't have even have any 4th cousins..if I do end up with some they would be babies

And uh I definitely wouldn't be marrying anybody that much younger than me
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:26pm
if you go to the same "johnson family reunion" divorce 
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

The cousin in diagram 2 would be who I would call my third second cousin.
I would consider my first cousins as the children born of my grandmother's kids.  Second and third cousins would be those born in my son's and son's children's generation, respectively

Edited by Quiann00 - Jun 04 2013 at 9:40pm
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:45pm
Going by that diagram, by 4th cousin, it don't even count.

I think it would matter if the couple were first cousins more because they share more chromosomal information.
In the Bible, I believe Jacob and Rachel were first cousins...I believe that happened a lot.
I remember reading the story of Henrietta Lacks and she and her husband were first cousins....They were raised together by a grandparent or relative and shared the same room.  He was a little older than her.  Their first child had problems though and was placed in an institution in Annapolis, MD. That place was notorious for the experiments they conducted on those children.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Going by that diagram, by 4th cousin, it don't even count.

I think it would matter if the couple were first cousins more because they share more chromosomal information.
In the Bible, I believe Jacob and Rachel were first cousins...I believe that happened a lot.
I remember reading the story of Henrietta Lacks and she and her husband were first cousins....They were raised together by a grandparent or relative and shared the same room.  He was a little older than her.  Their first child had problems though and was placed in an institution in Annapolis, MD. That place was notorious for the experiments they conducted on those children.
Didn't King Henry viii married within the family?
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Wouldn't you have seen a slight resemblance?  
You would think so right? but not the UK couple who it happen to. they were twins seperated at birth

Yikes!

But in the case of 4th/5th cousins...doesn't that mean you're pretty far removed? If I remember correctly, in Indiana you can't marry any closer than 3rd cousin. So although mentally it's gross to think about, 4th/5th removed is perfectly okay.

Royals do/did it all the time. That's why back in the day they were so unhealthy. All those recessive health issues kept popping up all the time.
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:13am
You ever watch the gypsy wedding show? They marry cousins to keep there family line more pure.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:16am
Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

You ever watch the gypsy wedding show? They marry cousins to keep there family line more pure.

That's scary lol.

Every time I hear stuff like that I remember studying the Romanov family line in middle school/HS and how hemophilia ran in the family blood line because people kept inter marrying so much. Confused
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:18am
My mom had a set of first cousins marry and have kids, they all had coke bottle glasses lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic