Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

If you didnt feel a little old before

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:01pm
yeah, Jessica did. while she was still on the show. that's why she got booted to guest status.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I like how they had the whole teen pregancy storyline, too bad the first daughter was pulled from the show. I think she was a better actress. That little boy was annoying. I hate when they have those kids on shows.
How old is she? She looks like she is in her late teens.

Yeah that was weird ... and that whole switch up has happened on a few popular sitcoms....I dont understand it...I also noticed when they make these changes they also change the personality of the character as well.....The first girl was book smart as far as i recall and sassy. Once the change happened she was an airhead. Although the reason for the change  of Viviene on the Fresh Prince   has varied when the first one was on the show they displayed her strength and education a lot. However when the new one came she was just a housewife.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:52pm
oooh yeah, i forgot the deets @ Ladybird...it definitely worked in her favor.

I didn't like how the daughter was an airhead either, plus the son got dumber and dumber every season.  Any updated pix of him?
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 8:48pm
She's Gorgeous!
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I dont understand why former female child actresses often have to prove they are adult by posing in some skimpy outfit. Danica McKellar went to college, wrote a damn math text book then posed in some panties and bra. Why?
Nobody show Fred Savage posing in a speedo

I think Danica did it as a way to get people noticing her and talking about her again since she was also trying to break back into acting
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:51am
Those Maxim pics of Ruthie Camden are weird as hell. Sexy she is not.

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

yeah, Jessica did. while she was still on the show. that's why she got booted to guest status.

Edited by Fraiche2Death - Aug 03 2013 at 1:53am
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:15am
I'm only 4 years older than her and i feel like i need to collect ma pension

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:33am
LOL
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:51am
omg ruthie ewwww
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:27am
She's 17 doing 17 yr old sh*t

Leave her be
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic