Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If you didnt feel a little old before

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:52pm
oooh yeah, i forgot the deets @ Ladybird...it definitely worked in her favor.

I didn't like how the daughter was an airhead either, plus the son got dumber and dumber every season.  Any updated pix of him?
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 8:48pm
She's Gorgeous!
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I dont understand why former female child actresses often have to prove they are adult by posing in some skimpy outfit. Danica McKellar went to college, wrote a damn math text book then posed in some panties and bra. Why?
Nobody show Fred Savage posing in a speedo

I think Danica did it as a way to get people noticing her and talking about her again since she was also trying to break back into acting
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:15am
I'm only 4 years older than her and i feel like i need to collect ma pension

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 2:51am
omg ruthie ewwww
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:27am
She's 17 doing 17 yr old sh*t

Leave her be
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:49am
That picture with the wooden wall in the background looks like the opening of a PICS film when they do that little interview.

Yeah, why did they dumb down the kids? That was for me when the show started to go down hill which was too bad because it was a nice family show.

Fresh Prince had the worst change. The first mom was strong, she would put Will in his place when he got out of line. As an adult looking back Will was really disrespectful to his aunt and uncle that took him in and treated him like their own child.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 11:25am
She's all grown up! I definitely feel old now Unhappy
lady_tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady_tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Katie put some clothes on, please!! I can't accept the fact she all grown upDisapprove

Lol she's a beautiful girl for sure.

LOL
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 2:04pm
I am 23. i don't feel old.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>