Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

If you could have any superpower...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:18pm
Diva--I had to draw a pic of the girl in your avi for my art class last year! Big smile

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:38pm
Clap^^
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:41pm
theability to aquire other people's superpowers... sort of like seth from misfits. 
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

theability to aquire other people's superpowers... sort of like seth from misfits. 

Or like Sylar from Heroes... Ouch
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:07am
That I could somehow make all Black people unify - no matter what country they hail from. I would put us all on the same accord regarding race relations and perceptions. We would understand unequivocally that we are a hunted race, and that no matter what, we will always support each other and place value in our communities. If one goes astray, we all come together to rectify it. 

That would be my super power. Mind control? 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:38am
First you list how you would put a condition on the poster before you's power....

Then you list yours...

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:59am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

There was a girl on heroes who had the ability to learn something as soon as she saw it. She learned Japanese in like a week.
I'd have that power or another power from heroes(it's similar to that one. The girl can emulate anything she sees like learn how to fight Kung Fu after watching a fight seen in a film)

that sounds cool
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 3:03am
read minds, tell the future and persuasion

Edited by afrokock - Dec 10 2012 at 3:03am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon