BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you could do it all over again...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you could do it all over again...
    Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:59pm
I'm curious.
There's another thread asking about degrees, which made me think: If you knew 'then' what you know 'now,' would you do it all over again?

Career choice- No
Marriage- Yes
Family- Definite Yes
Friends- Some turned to the dark side. Hated to see them go, but dang sure wasn't going with them. Hasta la vista Baby!

My response from other thread.

Me- "yes and no."

Ridiculous debt loads in your twenties was not a good thing. A profession that's brutal on your personal life. A life spent protecting rich people's billions, intellectual property, real estate, car collections, art collections, etc.,
Not to mention the psychopaths in black robes and the alcoholics in $4000 suits.

If I could do it over, I would have chosen something that invested in the core of people instead of all the crap they accumulate over time.
Despite the money, I should have chosen teaching.

Fuuuuucccccckkkkk!
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:15pm
good thread ragin.

It's way too early to tell for me however I do really REALLY enjoy my major, so that's good.

However, the 3 main jobs people w/my major get are finance, actuary, of the NSA which are all corrupt and morally deficient in their own right and I don't feel right contributing to that. But at the same time, I really hate the politics around teaching and the low pay. So it's tough. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:17pm
[QUOTE=ragincajin]I'm curious.
There's another thread asking about degrees, which made me think: If you knew 'then' what you know 'now,' would you do it all over again?

Career choice- YES . I love my career as a Nurse . Ready to retire .
Marriage- Yes. I am so thankful i found the right man ,
Family- Definite Yes
Friends- I love my friends like family . 
Good topic . Embarrassed
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:19pm
I don't want to do it all over. I just want to get this current sh*t straight and keep it moving.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:20pm
Oh and the marriage and family I can't speak to.
I feel like all my friends, good or bad, taught me something so there's that. Even if they weren't the best friend I learned what kind of person I don't want to hang around in the future.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:21pm
Too soon, but I think I'm making the right choice.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:25pm
i made that thread because idk if im making the right decisions in school.. ive already changed my mind before.. i dont wanna change again when im too far and think back on how i should have done it different.. so i wanted to see some other interesting sounding majors that could possibly fill a variety of jobs..  

but anyways to answer your questions as best as i can.. i wish i could go back to like Highschool.. id do it all differently up until this point.
stuff with guys ("relationships") - id do different too.. 
stuff with family and friends... id definitely do things different 

Edited by coconess - Jan 22 2014 at 5:35pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:26pm
im too young fa disCool
I hope 10 years from now i can say that i regret nothing
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:28pm
Career choice- No.
Marriage- not married but I would have made different choice of past serious relationships
Family- hmmmm still not sold on having kids either
Friends-Haven't lost alot of friends. never had alot to begin with. so Im ok with how that aspect turn out. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:33pm
oh friends
hmmm, it depends on the relationship. som i do regret losing, some not
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures