Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

If you could create a new feature for BHM...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you could create a new feature for BHM...
    Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:34pm
...what would it be? It could be something that used to exist or create a new one.

My suggestions are: signatures back, being able to tag people on posts, photo albums that only your added friends can see (instead of pic threadsLOL), and sometimes I think we should be able to know who is thanking who, but maybe that would stop the thanking-fest...

Anyways, if BHM asked you, what features would you suggest for the board?
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:46pm
i like the idea of photo albums and seeing who thanks the post.

i'd also like polls in TTT
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:51pm
Signatures
Delete threads if it has 3 or more consecutive 1-stars

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:51pm
I think it would be nice if we could trade our points for something, but that wouldn't really be a feature. I read on the weaves section that back in the day vendors would bend their backs for bhm members, so BHM should have partnered with some vendors to give discounts in exchange for points. like 10,000 points = 10% off 

BHM would have blown up if they had done that 5-10 years ago. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:54pm
Maybe a "make-me-a-mod" monthly feature, where a member with blue stars or a VIP member can be a mod for a month or a couple weeks, that way, instead of the mods who never reply to sh!t, we would have a member who already spends some time in here, to remove spammers and delete the 1-star threads as suggested by Blaquefoxx.

Also anyone who spams should be automatically banned and have their account deleted.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:55pm
Block
Siggies
"Thanks" reveal
Agree with ttt poll idea

*waits for someone to come in saying "being able to post" is a feature they'd like to see*

Eta: I like the sound of that 1-star auto delete idea as well.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jul 10 2014 at 6:57pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:01pm
I'd vote for siggys if it came with   a block  option. No offense to the profundityLOL, but I just like to read clean pages  LOL. I keep most stuff blocked anyway  otherwise it page looks too busy.

I'd like to be able to see who rated the thread and how many stars. Yeah, that would be good. lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:02pm
I think they tried member mods already
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:06pm
I wonder if the chat worked if people would bother with TTT.....Question

Another feature I thought of was that if not to reveal to the whole forum who thanked you, that the member thanked can see who thanked them. That way is partially anonymous.

Also, BHM definitely needs a picture button to attach pics instead of using tinypic.com that way:

a)we can remove the pic whenever we want, even years later
b)it is easier to upload
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:08pm
I pretty much agree with everything you guys have suggested thus far. I wish BHM did more to promote forum growth. LSA has a ton of good features that I think would do well on BHM. The groan button is one of those. I also think we should be able to post confessions anonymously because Lawd I've got some stories but BHM is not about to judge me lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic